You make the pick for the Dolphins at No. 12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You make the pick for the Dolphins at No. 12

I pick Thomas because I think there will be a very good WR available at 43

Dez Bryant, & I send Ted Ginn to turn in the card as fast as he can.

I don't know about that. He'd probably drop it or run out of the building to avoid contact from all those people in that congested draft room.

I don't know about that. He'd probably drop it or run out of the building to avoid contact from all those people in that congested draft room.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's great. I really don't think I've ever laughed that hard at a post on this board before.

But yes, my pick is Dez Bryant or Brandon Graham... Gun to my head I'd probably take Dez because WR is probably a bigger need (I like Wake and Moses a lot going forward) but we can't go wrong with Graham. Call me crazy, but I think he's a Dumervil clone.

Demaryious Thomas. I would rather see them trade down and get him before NE, but regardless, he'll have a better career than Dez.

Eric Berry. but chances of him being there, none.

Dan Williams i mean im not all about taking a 2down NT in the first round. but they say hes the best PURE NT coming out, and could even be gone by the time we pick. i wouldn't be pissed if our team picks him, it would say to me they arent comfortable with soliai alone, and are avidly looking for the future of the position, not a quick fix while ferg is gone.

Joe Haden. I'm sorry but i wouldn't mind having another sick *** cornerback. this guy comes in ready to start. and i don't think its out of the question to lock down 3 CB's for the next decade. with a good safety pick in the 2nd, this doesnt bother me taking haden. because i feel good LB's can be had later, and a NT in the 3rd is a good pick. this of course leads me to believe we dont take a WR or atleast not another patrick turner pick, but u never know, could score another brian hartline, of course we dont need anymore of those.

Dez Bryant. demaryious thomas is great, he can block like a mofo too, but he doesnt have the best hands or route running (so they say via walterfootball), he is a take it to the house kind of guy(thomas), but Dez is a more prototypical #1 WR and can catch over the middle. As much as id rather have thomas, i understand the FO would take dez over him.

Brandon Graham
. I don't think this guy is such a stretch here. i would be happy with him at 12, sack machine, little small, but im comfy with um. wouldnt even mind taking him and hughes at the 2nd, **** id take hughes here too but well.. graham >/= hughes i think

Sean Weatherspoon. He's a stretch but the truth is this guy could go just a few picks after us, like the NYG. so i wouldnt mind it him at 12, he has more tackles then anyone in this draft, the guy is rolando mcclain with more ability and less size, he isnt the leader that mcclain is said to be in that he studies film all day, but he is a vocal leader, downside is they say hes a "me" guy.

Nate Allen
- I know this guy is projected late 1st round, and i dont think he's there at the 2nd and i just like him more then earl thomas, this guy is a lesser version of eric berry, he has no liability in his game, he's not one dimensional but he's not exceptional in every aspect either.

Earl Thomas
- 4.35 pro day 40. bawl hawk. reads routed well. pretty sure tackler. little small but strong as an oxe and fast as ****. idk ive never loved this guy but he seems like the real deal. i believe we honestly come down to having to decide between (earl thomas, dez bryant, dan williams, brandon graham) thats the truth

Jason-Pierre Paul - raw talent, word is this guy will be our LT or demarcus ware. our knock u the f out pass rushing guy for the future, but hes a project. and could also be the next gholston. i wouldn't be pissed though

C.J Spiller
i mean i wouldn't really want a RB here, especially this guy, my favorite RB is ben tate from auburn, but a lot of people say hes going to be gone in the 2nd round due to a good combine, which unfortunately they say he runs slower on the field then his 40 would lead u to believe. was hoping for him in the 3rd 4th now i see it wont happen. so spiller. hes there. dez is gone. rolando is gone. idk i wouldn't kill myself over this pick but its my last choice

I would very much like Eric Berry, but if he's not there it seems that the logical choice is Dez Bryant. He seems to fit the "prototype" mold that this regime looks for.

Eric Berry if available if not Dez Bryant.

Dez Bryant (only if he passed the Parcells interview)
Sean Weatherspoon
Brandon Graham
Rolando McClain

if possible, I would trade up for Eric Berry

E.Thomas, Joe Haden, Dez Bryant, Derrick Morgan, Rolando McClain, Mike Iupati - in that order. I'd be happy with any of them, but very unhappy if we drafted anyone else at #12. I'd much rather trade down and pick up an extra second rounder - good talent in the 2nd.

Joe Haden. I'm sorry but i wouldn't mind having another sick *** cornerback. this guy comes in ready to start. and i don't think its out of the question to lock down 3 CB's for the next decade. with a good safety pick in the 2nd, this doesnt bother me taking haden. because i feel good LB's can be had later, and a NT in the 3rd is a good pick. .

I'd be happy if we drafted this guy

Back
Top Bottom