You people are bitter... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You people are bitter...

rickeyrunsover said:
who judges who is pros and who is not YOU? Classic example of someone obviuously valuing their opinion more than they should. Funny smiley went pick 46 so obviously he wasnt rated as high as Carey as 2 teams were looking to get Carey yet neither team drafted smiley in teh first. So teh actual real experts or pros as you call them do not agree with your opinion that the remaining o-line were equal to Carey. .

Like talking to a wall.
It wasn't my opinion.
I listed who's opinions those grades were. GEEZ!
Kiper, Scouts Inc, and a board of 7 OL coaches in the NFL that were interviewed to rate OL prospects. Sounds like some respectable sources.
Sources that were quoted and are legit. NOT just me making something up.
So you can stick your "you value your opinion more than you should".

Are you going to argue that your dad can beat up my dad next? :shakeno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Trekbiz said:
Like talking to a wall.
It wasn't my opinion.
I listed who's opinions those grades were. GEEZ!
Kiper, Scouts Inc, and a board of 7 OL coaches in the NFL that were interviewed to rate OL prospects. Sounds like some respectable sources.
Sources that were quoted and are legit. NOT just me making something up.
So you can stick your "you value your opinion more than you should".

Are you going to argue that your dad can beat up my dad next? :shakeno:

If you are disappointed with the loss of the 4th rounder, are you happy with the trade down in the 3rd round and subsequent selection of Will Poole who was graded as first round talent by the same people?

ratings services good, yeah but in kiper who was third, Umm Carey? Smiley and snee were good I agree. Better or equal to Carey? No. I would have supported trading down and getting one of those two, or getting Andrews or Carey where we were. I was arguing the point you saying the pros are wrong alot so questioning their judgement is teh right thing or something to that effect. Point being the experst are not the scouting services but the gms and they felt or many felt Carey was better than snee or smiley. Did not hear of any teams clamoring to get up to take them. Smiley went 46 Snee went in teh second. so obviuosly teh gms who really hold thetitle of experts felt as Rick did.

Fact is everything tthing this team does you find teh negative so sorry if you are labeled a pessimist and NO YOU cant do as good a job as Rick.

Back
Top Bottom