You think our current Qbs drive you crazy... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think our current Qbs drive you crazy...

jonanthans

LES f**g MILES
Reaction score
J. Russell drives us LSU fans freaking nuts! All the talent in the world, plus the size, but he can really make some boneheaded plays. After the combine, he will be the #1 rated Qb, his measurables are going to be off the chart, but reminds me of Aaron Brooks with some of his decision making..Saban could end up drafting this guy if Cpep doesnt look like he is going to come back from the knee.....

I think if he is still available when the Fins pick that he will take Russell because he coached him at LSU but I do not think he will be any kind of Aaron Brooks.

I live in Louisiana. LSU fans are nuts. They expect perfection, and when they dont get it, they whine and whine and whine.

I've seen 4 or 5 LSU games this year, and I think he's been great. He's not Aaron Brooks. NO ONE is as stupid as Aaron Brooks.

J. Russell drives us LSU fans freaking nuts! All the talent in the world, plus the size, but he can really make some boneheaded plays. After the combine, he will be the #1 rated Qb, his measurables are going to be off the chart, but reminds me of Aaron Brooks with some of his decision making..Saban could end up drafting this guy if Cpep doesnt look like he is going to come back from the knee.....

YESSSS i want russell on this team more then anyone else in the draft.

I live in Louisiana. LSU fans are nuts. They expect perfection, and when they dont get it, they whine and whine and whine.

I've seen 4 or 5 LSU games this year, and I think he's been great. He's not Aaron Brooks. NO ONE is as stupid as Aaron Brooks.

Yeah, I live here as well, and go back and watch the Auburn game, he lost that one himself.....And, I didnt say he was as stupid as Aaron Brooks, I said he makes some decisions that remind you of Brooks...Im with you there, Ive yet to see one as stupid as Brooks.....

JaMarcus Russel is what, 20 years old?

He made some bad decisions. Did you at age 20? He's young. He'll learn. I did.

im a huge LSU fan been to every game and its true he makes some bonehead mistakes but not like aaron brooks who does it every game. He can be coached into a awesome QB

I think Id rather take Brian Brohm from...LOUSIVILLE.. who is far more accurate and makes better decisions.

JaMarcus Russell's completion percentage for 2006 is 68.5%
Brian Brohm's completion percentage for 2006 is 62.7%

So Brian Brohm is not "far more accurate" than JaMarcus Russell.

Don't confuse being white with being accurate and smart. It doesn't work like that.

GM's aren't that stupid. If he has a penchant for boneheaded plays there is no way he gets drafted ahead of Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom