You think our current Qbs drive you crazy... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think our current Qbs drive you crazy...

are you trying to say this is a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm trying to say that I am sick of people who say that the black QB is less accurate and less intelligent than the white QB. In JaMarcus's case, he's simply less white than Brohm. He's certainly not less accurate.

I'm trying to say that I am sick of people who say that the black QB is less accurate and less intelligent than the white QB. In JaMarcus's case, he's simply less white than Brohm. He's certainly not less accurate.

i havent heard anyone say that a qb is dumber or less accurate just because hes black.
have you

I won't join the racial debate. But will take on the accuracy issue. Taking this year's stats alone is unfair to Brohm as he tore the ligaments in his throwing thumb during the early middle of the regular season. Look at their respective career averages and Brohm is clearly the more accurate. If you prefer take a look at Brohm's last 4 games (those are the ones he played without any lingering effects of the injury) Intelligence? How the heck do any of us know.

my god, its 2006 get over this racial BS, you brought up the color..no one else

You're right. The year is 2006 and racism no longer exists. My bad.

Seriously, racial prejudices are prevalent in sports. Daunte Culpepper didn't work hard at his rehab, but Carson Palmer did. Wes Welker is "deceptively fast".

Silverloop said Brohm is "far more accurate" than Russell. That's not true. And how the heck would Silverloop know who "makes better decisions". His comments reek of racism and I called him out on it.

You're right. The year is 2006 and racism no longer exists. My bad.

Seriously, racial prejudices are prevalent in sports. Daunte Culpepper didn't work hard at his rehab, but Carson Palmer did. Wes Welker is "deceptively fast".

Silverloop said Brohm is "far more accurate" than Russell. That's not true. And how the heck would Silverloop know who "makes better decisions". His comments reek of racism and I called him out on it.

it goes both ways brother.....

as iam talking to the coach of truman state university in missouri, my senior year of high school, and he says to me..." whats your gpa " i say "2.8" he says...."hmm your not a minority are you?"...i say "no sir, iam white..." silence i say "does that matter?"...he says "yes son, if you WERE a minority, you'd get into our school with a 2.7 gpa"...

THATS EQUALITY?!?!?! i cant go play college football on a scholarship cause i am white??!?! yet, if i were black, i'd have my bags packed, and i wouldnt be paying for college. IT GOES BOTH WAYS

the only thing i said was, YOU brought up the color issue. NO ONE ELSE. i am sure he wasnt even thinking of that issue when he mentioned. he was probably going by past experiences watching games. maybe he wasnt, i dunno. but i do know it goes both ways. dont think blacks are the only ones being descriminated against in sports.

Sickfinfan:

1. Yes, I brought up the race issue. I think it is appropriate here.

2. Of course it goes both ways. White guys are unfairly described as deceptively fast.

i agree with gardenhead, we have enough dumb black quarterbacks on our roster.

start harrington! he's smarter! and deceptively fast!

Attempt to Turn this Thread back into Russell vs. Brohm

Let's try to move past the racial talk. Racism is bad - we all agree. In that vein, I am posting two stories (Brohm story is from local paper while Russell is from South Bend's local paper so take the inherent bias accordingly) on these two players.

Brohm - http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061228/SPORTS0201/612280444/1002/SPORTS

Russell - http://www.southbendtribune.com/app...NDSports02/612280402/-1/SPORTS/CAT=NDSports02

Let's try to move past the racial talk. Racism is bad - we all agree. In that vein, I am posting two stories (Brohm story is from local paper while Russell is from South Bend's local paper so take the inherent bias accordingly) on these two players.

Brohm - http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061228/SPORTS0201/612280444/1002/SPORTS

Russell - http://www.southbendtribune.com/app...NDSports02/612280402/-1/SPORTS/CAT=NDSports02

well done

Back
Top Bottom