Your 5 Favorite Teams | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your 5 Favorite Teams

SpeedRush99 said:
If you say so.

Hey, I'm just saying...The proof is in the pudding. Just check out the class rankings. And that was a year of turnover. Now that the coaching staff is established, recruits will come. They already have.

One other thing, Speedrush and OU, you are forgetting that Miles was the little brother school when he was at OK State. All the big recruits went to OU.
But he still got talent. Enough so that he beat OU a few times.

Now, tell me, who is going to compete with him in the state of Louisiana? A state that, by the way, is constantly in the top 5 in football talent. Right behind California, Texas and Florida.

AirFishOne said:
correction, srry about that DD28 :cry:

LOL, that did sound a little harsh, didn't it. I didn't mean that. I was typing so fast b/c I had a bunch of ideas in my head.

Sorry.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey, I'm just saying...The proof is in the pudding. Just check out the class rankings. And that was a year of turnover. Now that the coaching staff is established, recruits will come. They already have.

One other thing, Speedrush and OU, you are forgetting that Miles was the little brother school when he was at OK State. All the big recruits went to OU.

Now, tell me, who is going to compete with him in the state of Louisiana? A state that, by the way, is constantly in the top 5 in football talent. Right behind California, Texas and Florida.

One other thing DD, Who's #1 in recruiting? :tongue: ;)

DolphinDevil28 said:
LOL, that did sound a little harsh, didn't it. I didn't mean that. I was typing so fast b/c I had a bunch of ideas in my head.

Sorry.

ah no prob dude, i just hate Miles so bad

DolphinDevil28 said:

They upset us because we would go into that game thinking we would win just cause we have an O and a U on our helmets....yes they beat us

:yell: COWBOYS!!!!!!!!1

SpeedRush99 said:
He makes it easy. Comes across as such an arrogant prick IMO.

No kidden dude I just hated it how he PUNKED OSU, I mean I have full state pride I root for the Cowfags when we dont play em, but him just leaving when he had some awesome talent and when they had a chance for possible Cotton Bowl births just disgusts me.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Kind of like how the rest of the SEC felt all those years about Spurrier? ;)

Wouldn't doubt it. The was probably more for his success and blowing them out so bad though. :tongue:

How bout Oklahoma!!!!!!??????

oh just wait till we our older..... :evil:

oh and DD just wanted to say I wish that we schedule LSU so we can DESTORY you, revenge for the NC game that was played 50 miles away for ur house :evil:

:tongue:

SpeedRush99 said:
Wouldn't doubt it. The was probably more for his success and blowing them out so bad though. :tongue:

Nooo, I'm not gonna let you slide on that one. :lol:

Spurrier was a flat-out A hole. I love that shirt that Tennessee had made:
(I forgot who it was) never met a man he didn't like.

And then on the back, it said, (name) never met Steve Spurrier. :sidelol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
Nooo, I'm not gonna let you slide on that one. :lol:

Spurrier was a flat-out A hole. I love that shirt that Tennessee had made:
(I forgot who it was) never met a man he didn't like.

And then on the back, it said, (name) never met Steve Spurrier. :sidelol:

:lol:

AirFishOne said:
How bout Oklahoma!!!!!!??????

oh just wait till we our older..... :evil:

oh and DD just wanted to say I wish that we schedule LSU so we can DESTORY you, revenge for the NC game that was played 50 miles away for ur house :evil:

:tongue:

Come on over to Death Valley, son. We ain't scurred of no one! They don't call it Death Valley for nothing. :D

Back
Top Bottom