Your 5 Favorite Teams | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your 5 Favorite Teams

DolphinDevil28 said:
Come on over to Death Valley, son. We ain't scurred of no one! They don't call it Death Valley for nothing. :D

laughable.... truly :tongue:

in 2003 we had an un-mobile Jason White, shell of the great he was, not to mention a broken foot. No running game even though Kejaun should of beat yall even though Chuck Long brain farted and called 4 staright pass plays after we ran it down ur throat.

You have never played a running back like AD, he seems to have a good game against Les Miles' players :evil:

AirFishOne said:
laughable.... truly :tongue:

in 2003 we had an un-mobile Jason White, shell of the great he was, not to mention a broken foot. No running game even though Kejaun should of beat yall even though Chuck Long brain farted and called 4 staright pass plays after we ran it down ur throat.

You have never played a running back like AD, he seems to have a good game against Les Miles' players :evil:

I'm not talking about the 2003 National Championship. Hell, we should have won by even more. Just remember who was coaching that team.

I'm talking about if they played next year, like you suggested. Rhett Bomar would shat his pants facing LSU's defense.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I'm not talking about the 2003 National Championship. Hell, we should have won by even more. Just remember who was coaching that team.

I'm talking about if they played next year, like you suggested. Rhett Bomar would shat his pants facing LSU's defense.

Rhett Bomar played Texas and I dont recall any brown stains on his pants :tongue:

Ok ill give u that give us one more year

Hey how bout this!! in 07 we play Miami lets schedule the other Thug Schools, you guys and VaTech :tongue:

AirFishOne said:
Rhett Bomar played Texas and I dont recall any brown stains on his pants :tongue:

Ok ill give u that give us one more year

Hey how bout this!! in 07 we play Miami lets schedule the other Thug Schools, you guys and VaTech :tongue:

We are not a thug school just because we ran a few fake kicks in the Peach Bowl. :lol:

DolphinDevil28 said:
We are not a thug school just because we ran a few fake kicks in the Peach Bowl. :lol:

dude I was laughing my @$$ off cause just that day I was getting bashe by a Canes fan he ws saying OU sucks and we got killed last year in the OB.

So I was glad the score turned out like it did :D

40-3

HAHAHHAHA at least we scored some TDs :D

AirFishOne said:
dude I was laughing my @$$ off cause just that day I was getting bashe by a Canes fan he ws saying OU sucks and we got killed last year in the OB.

So I was glad the score turned out like it did :D

40-3

HAHAHHAHA at least we scored some TDs :D

Let me ask you this. What do you think of Bo Pellini? I mean, that has to be a small reason for you to like LSU somewhat, huh?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Let me ask you this. What do you think of Bo Pellini? I mean, that has to be a small reason for you to like LSU somewhat, huh?

ah Pellini, yea I respect any former sooner, EXCEPT Darrel Royal and Mack Brown

AirFishOne said:
Yea ur D is respected in Sooner Nation :D

Our D is respected nation wide. (especially in South Florida right now :lol: ) It's one of the best.

...So, I know Adrian Peterson is a phenomenal running back. Do you think that young O-line will constantly pave the way for him next year?

DolphinDevil28 said:
Our D is respected nation wide. (especially in South Florida right now :lol: ) It's one of the best.

How many defensive starters are you losing?

Back
Top Bottom