Your coach is "scared" of Drew Bledsoe... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your coach is "scared" of Drew Bledsoe...

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
heres is a clip from an article

Bledsoe is 1-5 in his past six games against Miami, with six touchdown passes, 12 sacks and 12 interceptions. But he played those games with New England, and now he's triggering a more explosive offense.

----Here is My Favorite Part-------

He ranks third in quarterback rating and is on pace to throw for 5,376 yards, which would break Dan Marino's league record of 5,084, set in 1984.

``It's very, very scary,'' Miami coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``He's playing as good as any quarterback in the league. I think the trade to Buffalo has reignited that passion and desire to prove people wrong.''

Originally posted by Quizlet

He ranks third in quarterback rating and is on pace to throw for 5,376 yards, which would break Dan Marino's league record of 5,084, set in 1984.

yes... and Kurt Warner was "on pace to" break Dan's records too... dosen't mean he will.. in fact, doesn't look like he would have without the injury this year...

"on pace to" and actually do it, are far from being the same...

There have been alot of QBs on pace to break all kinds of Marino's records but yet have failed.
It's week 6.
I'd be more worried if he said he wasn't concerned about Bledsoe.

Why do you insist on posting things that will create smack and not real football dicusion?

So what your saying is that stats dont mean ****. Ricky could run for 3 yards against us!~ Alright- thats all I wanted!

Woh- wait a second. I came here Monday being nice. Everyone told me that they would rather hear me talking smack. So I do, not I get in trouble for it :confused:

I'm sure your coach is sh*tting his pants over the prospect of Ricky busting thru your defense.

So what your saying is that stats dont mean ****. Ricky could run for 3 yards against us!

As long as we beat you, I don't care if he runs for negative yardage.

Dave is scared alright... Scared Bledsoe might throw 5 INTS And with 10 seconds left miami is up by 43 Bledsoe might pull down his pants and start to ano-ripe him! Bledsoe is ether gay, have a sex change, or is on some drugs.

Bledsoe is 1-5 in his past six games against Miami, with six touchdown passes, 12 sacks and 12 interceptions. But he played those games with New England, and now he's triggering a more explosive offense.

``It's very, very scary,'' Miami coach Dave Wannstedt said. ``He's playing as good as any quarterback in the league. I think the trade to Buffalo has reignited that passion and desire to prove people wrong.''

Shut up chicken nugget!!!

i think he means that "its scary" the type of #'s that DB is putting up. he's not scared, miami has the best cover corners in the league, young fool.

Talk about Immature. You guys speak of him not breaking his record- put it this way. Drew would have to average 220 yds the rest of the season to NOT break the record. At this time he is avg 350 yds! Good luck guys! That would be a 130 yds a game decrese:eek:

Back
Top Bottom