Your favorite all time Dolphin wins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite all time Dolphin wins

Bears when they were undefeated on Monday night. No question

One I'd like to add, the 1973 AFC Championship game win over the Oakland Raiders, 27-10.

That was such a dominant win against a team that gave Miami a lot of trouble. During that early 1970's time frame, I felt only Oakland and Dallas were capable of pulling out meaningful wins against the Dolphins.

The Wildcat game is my favorite memory. Getting Ricky back from retirement that year already had me hyped to watch the season. Seeing us whoop the Patriots with this unstoppable play was a sight to behold, especially since it ended their regular season win streak.
Wasn't that Ronnie Brown?

I'll throw out a forgotten one:
1999 Nov 7 week 9 night game vs The Titans.
Sam Madison with 3 interceptions.
Slugfest game that Miami was able to win.
Been a while since they won a true slugfest like that.

I'll throw out a forgotten one:
1999 Nov 7 week 9 night game vs The Titans.
Sam Madison with 3 interceptions.
Slugfest game that Miami was able to win.
Been a while since they won a true slugfest like that.

Good Luck in FH March madness brother

Fun battle to watch :cheers:

I love all these:

2008 The wildcat offense busted out against New England.

2005 home game against Buffalo, down 21-0 in the first, near walk off win with Chris Chambers 15 receptions and 4th down TD with 15 seconds left. An amazing comeback. My second ever home game. What luck and I sat next to JP Losmans parents for that one.

2022 comeback against the Ravens. Tua with 6 TDs.

2023 70-20 pasting of Denver.

2018 Miracle in Miami.

2007 OT win against Baltimore to avoid 0-16. This one actually might be (sadly) the most important. I remember praying to god before OT.

I was watching that bills game in a bar, and some idiot Steeler fans were giving us a hard time “can we turn on something more competitive”?

The owner: “they are regulars, it stays on”.

Turned out to be an awesome comeback

Monday night in the orange jerseys was beautiful.

What a game. I was there for it.

Kellen Winslow was incredible for San Diego

I don't like losses, but if you had to pick one......Great game.

Heroic game within a game: Glenn and Lyle Blackwood, 170 and 165 lbs., selling out, full speed, body sacrificing, hits on 6'5" 250lb Winslow, over and over. And over. And Winslow taking the hits, and completely exhausting himself to carry the Chargers to the multiple OT win.

I don't like losses, but if you had to pick one......Great game.

Heroic game within a game: Glenn and Lyle Blackwood, 170 and 165 lbs., selling out, full speed, body sacrificing, hits on 6'5" 250lb Winslow, over and over. And over. And Winslow taking the hits, and completely exhausting himself to carry the Chargers to the multiple OT win.

Dude even blocked a kick

Unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom