Your favorite player in the draft and who he reminds you of | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your favorite player in the draft and who he reminds you of

A little off the radar and biased but...

RB Latavious Murray - UCF.

Reminds me of Eddie George, a big guy (6'3 I believe) with tremendous vision and good speed for his size. Hopefully someone gives him a chance in the 7th.

Tony Jefferson= bob sanders with out the durability issue! Would love for coyle to coach him up, he closes on you with blazing speed.
Snatch him in late 2nd early 3rd please;)

Been reading some negative press from OU coaches on Jefferson, especially his work ethic.

keenan allen- jordy nelson
cordarelle patterson=lesean mccoy stuck in dwyane bowe's body
tavon austin- percy harvin and dante hall trapped in a wes welker's body
justin hunter- A.J. green

I know this sucks...but Eric fisher-Joe Staley. I have a soft spot for left tackles I guess and wouldn't be mad at all if we pick him because he has star written all over him.

I see alot of Greg Jennings in Robert Woods for some reason. Woods in the 2nd would be a good choice IMO.

Cordarelle Patterson is neither Percy Harvin nor LeSean McCoy.

He's a Super-Sized Eric Metcalf.

I've been drooling over Montee Ball for years. He reminds me of Curtis Martin. Their size is nearly identical. They are the same height, but Ball outweighs him by 5 pounds. In the end it will be more like 10-15, because you can assume he'll put more muscle on. They both worked well to the outside, as well as the inside. They both have great "second effort" power. Rush in, hand the ball to the official, walk to the sidelines, no fancy over the top celebrations. Not bad to be compared to a Hall Of Famer, and a classy one at that.

I've been drooling over Montee Ball for years. He reminds me of Curtis Martin. Their size is nearly identical. They are the same height, but Ball outweighs him by 5 pounds. In the end it will be more like 10-15, because you can assume he'll put more muscle on. They both worked well to the outside, as well as the inside. They both have great "second effort" power. Rush in, hand the ball to the official, walk to the sidelines, no fancy over the top celebrations. Not bad to be compared to a Hall Of Famer, and a classy one at that.

Too much ball drooling on this site for my liking

Jonathan Cyprien plays the game fast! every play like its his last! remind me of myself!

A little off the radar and biased but...

RB Latavious Murray - UCF.

Reminds me of Eddie George, a big guy (6'3 I believe) with tremendous vision and good speed for his size. Hopefully someone gives him a chance in the 7th.

I just saw his highlights and he's got an impressive build. But DUDE..you can't play this game if you're going to simultaneously compare him to Eddie George AND say he's a 7th round pick!

Matt ELAM. Draft him and Line him up next to Rashad Jones. Let the hitting begin. We need to build a secondary like Seattle.
ELAM with pick 2A. Dont resign Clemons.

FS Kenny Vaccaro is unlike any player in this draft & a player I've come to think we should target at 12 provided an elite pass rusher isn't available or we don't sign a FS (like Jarius Byrd or Kenny Phillips) to a long term deal. Pairing him up with Reshad in the secondary will allow us not to have to worry about safties or covering TEs for the next four years which will be the primes of Gronk & Hernandez. Vaccaro probably best compares to Antrel Rolle & Malcolm Jenkins.

Back
Top Bottom