Your Mid-to-late round sleepers in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Mid-to-late round sleepers in the draft

wildvillage519

Starter
Reaction score
I really like a few people later in the draft that I think could be really good players if put in the right situation. Here are a few I really like:

Bryan Kehl LB-BYU
Donald Thomas G-Conneticut
Corey Boyd RB-South Carolina
Arman Sheilds WR-Richmond
Trevor Scott DE-Buffalo
Evan Moore WR/TE-Stanford

What are some mid-to-late round prospects you like?

I really like a few people later in the draft that I think could be really good players if put in the right situation. Here are a few I really like:

Bryan Kehl LB-BYU
Donald Thomas G-Conneticut
Corey Boyd RB-South Carolina
Arman Sheilds WR-Richmond
Trevor Scott DE-Buffalo
Evan Moore WR/TE-Stanford

What are some mid-to-late round prospects you like?

Love your top 3 of Kehl, Thomas and Boyd and I would second those choices. Dont know the other three.

Other prospects I'm looking at

QB Bernard Morris
WR Adrian Arrington
WR Steve Johnson
OG Fernando Velasco
CB Terrence Wheatley
CB Zachary Bowman
OLB Steve Octavian
DL Lionel Dotson
DL Nick Hayden
DE Brian Johnston
SS Derrick Doggett

Jeremy Zuttah

Zuttah has worked himself to a boarderling day 1 grade. In fact, one can argue he's become overrated by some (some have him ahead of Brendan Albert and Chilo Rachel).

Quinton Demps out of UTEP IMO is the most underrated safety in the class.

Well Im a big Kansas Jayhawk fan, I went to college there. But two players that come thare are Marcus Henry, he is a big wide reciever with tremendous hand for 5th or 6th round. Also I know Mauia and Grigsby are our fullbacks, but what about Brandon McAnderson the number three fullback in the Draft, I thinj he will be a huge upgrade at the position. He can run the ball and can block, look at how much time Todd Reesing had. What do you all think? I know im a little bias.

I totally agree. I go to the university of south carolina and have watched cory boys play for two years. He never goes down down on the first hit and is a great receiver out of the backfield. I know that we don't really need rb, but he would be a great late round pickup.

Check this out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46c9SkYgM8

Adrian Arrington imo he has the best hands in the draft and for three years at michigan he was a first down machine., also he is big ran in the 4.5's at his pro day ad he can jump. i honestly as a michigan fan think he will be a better pro then manningham

Back
Top Bottom