Your Offensive and Defensive player of the year for Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your Offensive and Defensive player of the year for Miami?

Offense Tua
Defense Baker - have to be a contrarian and I think an improved D line and edge will keep some linemen off of our LBs to make more plays

Rookie of the Year for the Fish - Jevon Holland - kid can play some ball. I am an Oregon fan and watched him in quite a few games

O: Devante Parker.

DVP has slid under the radar the last couple months (in terms of attention) but I believe itā€™s a BIG season for him in the scope of his career in Miami. First things first, heā€™s gotta play 16 games (Iā€™ll give him 1 game off), not fair to expect all 17.

The talent (and pressure) is now around him to make him reach that pinnacle or be viewed as a tradable asset. If Fuller proves more valuable and Waddle is the guy we expect, DVP becomes a guy who you might look to move.

Waddle, Fuller, Parker is actually pretty unfair, oh well. Itā€™s not like we also have a bunch of high picks at QB, on the OL, DL, TE and entire secondary. Oh, wait.

D: Xavien Howard.

Our thoroughbred is primed for that DPOY run. Jaelen Phillips and Jevon Holland are big time talents. Their potential impact is going to directly help our super star have even more opportunities to do his thing. A 17th game means an extra chance at breaking the single season INT record.

On the Offensive side, it had BETTER be Tua, anything less than our offensive leader is failure on his part. He has to lead us, if not carry us, at times. If we don't get this, then we've got the wrong guy.

On the defensive side, I expect Phillips and X to make most of the flash plays, but our true leaders may be Wilkins and McKinney.

Back
Top Bottom