• Minnesota Vikings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who will you root for?

Ok, there's two weeks left in the regular season....

Accepting the overwhelming probability that Miami doesn't make the playoffs -- in their absence, who will you be pulling for most to run the table at this point? Not who you THINK will win, but who you WANT to win...

(Listed in order of current record, best to worst):

i really screwed up by ommitting the word WANT in the title... there's an obvious difference between who you think is gonna win, and who you want to win...

doesn't seem like i can change it.. sorry about that...

PressCoverage said:
i really screwed up by ommitting the word WANT in the title... there's an obvious difference between who you think is gonna win, and who you want to win...

doesn't seem like i can change it.. sorry about that...

Yeah that messed me up

who do i think is going to win? im not gonna bet agaisnt NE......

who do i want to win? well i would say Jags, but i dont think they can, so ill say the Bears. i like their style of play. would be a good story.

I think Indy beats Seattle. I want whoever wins the AFC unless it's NE OR if the giants somehow made it and played NE i'd root for NE.

I think that the SB matchup will be the Colts against the Seahawks. It should be a an exciting game to watch. The preview of what's going on will be this weekend whenever the Colts play the Seahawks. But I think that the Colts will end up beating he Seahawks in the SB with the score 31-24.

i just don't think the Colts are gonna do it... now RT Diem is hurting, and out til at least the playoffs (a knee injury that will linger), joining Marvin, Cato June, Mathis...

injuries are starting to mount... and, despite some hard hitters, they don't have a very good secondary... Chargers have shown the blueprint... at least, i hope...

im taking cincy.. I just think they are ready and due for one

Bengals. Vikes are my third favorite team, but Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer is a duo that I am falling in love with.

If you want me to say who I think will win? I'll go with Seahawks..but Go Bengals.

I picked the Colts, but they may have peaked too soon...

Prime Time said:
Bengals. Vikes are my third favorite team, but Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer is a duo that I am falling in love with.

did you see them on the pro bowl selection show? they have 0 chemistry off the field, I wanted to like them but watching them together made me sick kind of

Back
Top Bottom