• Pittsburgh Steelers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas Cowboys

• Minnesota Vikings

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After what happened to Dungy family, I want the Colts to win it even more now. I wish the Colts the best and I think that they will make Dungy proud.

Prime Time said:
Bengals. Vikes are my third favorite team, but Chad Johnson and Carson Palmer is a duo that I am falling in love with.
:shakeno: IMO no real fan has more than ONE favorite team.
I voted Indy but I think Cincinnati could sneak into the Super Bowl and win it.

Alex22 said:
did you see them on the pro bowl selection show? they have 0 chemistry off the field, I wanted to like them but watching them together made me sick kind of

Why cause they weren't slobberin all over one another? What in the hell kinda comment is that? Is this the love connection? What am I missing here, maybe I stumbled into the wrong forum.

Anyway I'll pullin for the Bengals I feel that Marvin Lewis has done such a great job with this tem they deserve it, but Dungy has done a great job too but my grandmother is a Bengals fan and has been all along so for her I want em to win one.

Miami 13 said:
:shakeno: IMO no real fan has more than ONE favorite team.
I voted Indy but I think Cincinnati could sneak into the Super Bowl and win it.

Agreed! But there are teams I like watching cause they're just fun to watch, like Cinci and Indy, of course that's if their game isn't on @ the same time as a Phin game.

AquaInferno said:
Agreed! But there are teams I like watching cause they're just fun to watch, like Cinci and Indy, of course that's if their game isn't on @ the same time as a Phin game.
I agree with that too, I like watching some teams play just because their exciting to watch as long as no Phins game is on at the same time.

I can't explain it... I've been thinking Indy and Seattle for awhile now... but I just have this weird intuition that the Giants are somehow going to pull it off.

I'm thinking the Final Four will be:

NY Giants over either Chicago/Seattle in the NFC Championship.

and... Indy over NE (or Cincy) in the AFC Championship.

AquaInferno said:
Why cause they weren't slobberin all over one another? What in the hell kinda comment is that? Is this the love connection? What am I missing here, maybe I stumbled into the wrong forum.

Anyway I'll pullin for the Bengals I feel that Marvin Lewis has done such a great job with this tem they deserve it, but Dungy has done a great job too but my grandmother is a Bengals fan and has been all along so for her I want em to win one.

No because chad almost called carson by the wrong name and had to ask him what his name was

Unlike Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasslebeck who you could tell liked eachother

Alex22 said:
did you see them on the pro bowl selection show? they have 0 chemistry off the field, I wanted to like them but watching them together made me sick kind of

Do you want them to have a man crush for each other? I watched that show and it wasn't that bad. I for one like the story of them getting into Carson's truck and going to a Indy monday night game to sit together and watch how Manning and Harrison were like on the sidelines...studied their every move. That tells me enough about their chemistry.

I'll be rooting for the Chargers. They have a great team(better than ever NFC team) but will they even make the playoffs? After that, anyone but NE and IND would be ok with me in terms of who do I want to win

Giants since I from NY and like Giants fans, and hate Jet fans.

Though I voted for the Colts casue I didn't read the question till after I voted.

Back
Top Bottom