!* Your The General Manager And Head Coach *~ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!* Your The General Manager And Head Coach *~

Daunt8TDChris84

Banned by Admin
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ok instead of making dumb threads of what you would do and etc, post what will you do with this team if you were the Dolphins GM & HC.
(NO NOT SABAN,YOU ARE THE GUY TO LEAD THIS TEAM).

Ok first thing i will do is tell my assistant coaches to make tillman bulk-up and play WLB, a player with great tackling skills cant sit on the bench,and make spragan sit.

Start jason allen at number 2 corner,hell mantain that position until daniels is back then he'll move to slot corner.

Start yeremiah bell at SS.

Use more 4 wr sets more with hagan as the 4th wr.

Play roth more at end and put jt a 3-4 lb on those plays.

Use a fullback alot more in the 3wo and running sets.

Run cutback runs with travis minor.

Make my cb like sam madison **** talking agressive cb.

Ill take my corners that cant tackle and ill make them tackle 50 times everyday till they lose the fear of tackling.

Tell mularkey to run the ball more, or hes job is jeopardized.

We can play some 2-4-5 defense at times.
Have Wilkerson and traylor open the middle, have jt and carter spy the corners of the oline,have zack and crowder at the middle have tillman play run/pass in the middle,
have j allen bump and blitz then bell goes on coverage to that guy while hill helps at the top,its like a confusing defense type of.

Run more stunts.

Do alot of playaction early then late in the game no matter what run the ball alot more ,it wil help us on offense even if we lose therefore team dont know if they getting hit with a p/a or run.

Give michael vick some snaps at qb and make him play qb 4 drives and then we use him at wr and use gadget play with him.

Make our team full of swagger and talk crap like we can back it up even if we cant :sidelol:

If we cant stop the run ill use Carter,zgonina,traylor,wilkerson,holliday,roth,jt,at the d-line call this the rhino defense.

And wear the beatiful aqua uniforms at home :)

Well i know im a good coach LoL.

Ok i want to hear your coaching moves people.

First...I'm the GM...not the coach!...so I get a coach, and a staff...then we and map out the obvious...we're horribly bloated by cap heavy contracts, aging players, and sub-par 'highlight' stars...so we're gonna go thru the fire, and it'll take a year for the dust to settle...we start by forging agreements with name players to accept an accelerated bonus payment (in essencense a serverance) and trade them to teams for futures...same with the aged...and the 'highlighters'...step back and look at $23-35m in "dead money" for the next year...prep for the next draft, by planning to drop down (regardless of position) in Rnd#1 and try to pick up and extra 1st or high 2nd...and keep trading down throughout the 1st-day to try and get more picks (not enough space to go into the particulars of whom I would pick; that's all speculative)...

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
Ok instead of making dumb threads of what you would do and etc, post what will you do with this team if you were the Dolphins GM & HC.

Ok first thing i will do is tell my assistant coaches to make tillman bulk-up and play WLB, a player with great tackling skills cant sit on the bench,and make spragan sit.

Start jason allen at number 2 corner,hell mantain that position until daniels is back then he'll move to slot corner.

Ill take my corners that cant tackle and ill make them tackle 50 times everyday till they lose the fear of tackling.

Have Wilkerson and traylor open the middle, have jt and carter spy the corners of the oline,have zack and crowder at the middle have tillman play run/pass in the middle,
have j allen bump and blitz then bell goes on coverage to that guy while hill helps at the top,its like a confusing defense type of.

Run more stunts.

Do alot of playaction early then late in the game no matter what run the ball alot more ,it wil help us on offense even if we lose therefore team dont know if they getting hit with a p/a or run.

Give michael vick some snaps at qb and make him play qb 4 drives and then we use him at wr and use gadget play with him.

Make our team full of swagger and talk crap like we can back it up even if we cant :sidelol:

Those are some truly craptastic ideas....along with a few decent ones.

I start Yeramiah Bell and put in Jason Allen on certain situations to slowly work him into the game

Cut Sammy Morris, resign Lee Suggs

Resign Lance Schulters :tongue:

First, I'd close this thread cause it says "your" instead of "you're."

Hmmm... let's see. If I was Saban and/or Mueller

1). Fire Mularkey and hire somebody who is not going to call a trick splitback run for the shotgun on 3rd and 1.

2). Draft a center and/or Guard.

3). Trade Harrington for a 5 or 6th round draft pick at the end of the season (most likey to the Raiders).

4). Draft a center or guard. I'll leave that to Houck, considering that Toledo was making very good progress.

5). If possible, draft LaRon Landry to play alongside Jason Allen in the future.

6). Draft or sign a DE/OLB with true passrushing skills.

7). Start Yeremiah Bell

8). If we're going to keep four TE's, then re-sign Lorenzo Diamond.

Daunt8TDChris84 said:

Run more stunts.

you should be hired as a consultant

Start playing young players like Jason Allen, Berger, Roth, etc, giving more experience to our youth so we can let go some costly cap guys that while still good, are getting pretty old particularly on the DL.

Draft day trade down for additional picks, draft OL, OL and LB, DB & DB, OL again. Start rebuilding the OL through the draft. Use some cap $ regained when letting go of aged DL to get some decent FA players in the DB.

Draft a QB in 2 years, oh heck this could go on and on.

I'll just leave it up to Saban and see what happens.

Yikes almost forgot my #1 fist GM/Coaching move: FIRE Mularky, hire a decent OC.

Oh and play Joey until about game 11, then get Daunte back in there to regain his old form, get used to his receivers.

And RUN THE DAMN BALL!

Also liked that idea of taping 1/2 a tennis ball to the palms of every WR & TE, make them catch balls with their fingers in practice untill they can catch 80% of the balls thrown to them in practice with the tennis ball taped on. Heard this here, Denver's Rod Smith does it I believe. Good idea!

Back
Top Bottom