!* Your The General Manager And Head Coach *~ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

!* Your The General Manager And Head Coach *~

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
Ok instead of making dumb threads of what you would do and etc, post what will you do with this team if you were the Dolphins GM & HC.
(NO NOT SABAN,YOU ARE THE GUY TO LEAD THIS TEAM).

Ok first thing i will do is tell my assistant coaches to make tillman bulk-up and play WLB, a player with great tackling skills cant sit on the bench,and make spragan sit.

Start jason allen at number 2 corner,hell mantain that position until daniels is back then he'll move to slot corner.

Start yeremiah bell at SS.

Use more 4 wr sets more with hagan as the 4th wr.

Play roth more at end and put jt a 3-4 lb on those plays.

Use a fullback alot more in the 3wo and running sets.

Run cutback runs with travis minor.

Make my cb like sam madison **** talking agressive cb.

Ill take my corners that cant tackle and ill make them tackle 50 times everyday till they lose the fear of tackling.

Tell mularkey to run the ball more, or hes job is jeopardized.

We can play some 2-4-5 defense at times.
Have Wilkerson and traylor open the middle, have jt and carter spy the corners of the oline,have zack and crowder at the middle have tillman play run/pass in the middle,
have j allen bump and blitz then bell goes on coverage to that guy while hill helps at the top,its like a confusing defense type of.

Run more stunts.

Do alot of playaction early then late in the game no matter what run the ball alot more ,it wil help us on offense even if we lose therefore team dont know if they getting hit with a p/a or run.

Give michael vick some snaps at qb and make him play qb 4 drives and then we use him at wr and use gadget play with him.

Make our team full of swagger and talk crap like we can back it up even if we cant :sidelol:

If we cant stop the run ill use Carter,zgonina,traylor,wilkerson,holliday,roth,jt,at the d-line call this the rhino defense.

And wear the beatiful aqua uniforms at home :)

Well i know im a good coach LoL.

Ok i want to hear your coaching moves people.

i guess your merlin the magician. if your going to suggest ideas they have to be possible. you can't change people into what they are not.

fire everyone and start over!!!!......j/k.....but almost not really!!!

Back
Top Bottom