Your top 10 list of.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 10 list of....

some of ur guys lists are completely insane. actually, all of your guys lists are insane. i mean, how in the world does olindo mare get on that list, along with guys like mcdougle, sammy morris, and welker. the one guy who put welker on there bc he said he was "the best at wat he does." well of course he is the best bc he is the only one who is a regular at returning kicks. also, there is no way that hadnot is in the top ten. and to add on to this, if these u guys really think these players are the top ten on the fins, then there is no way we r goin to win a lot of games.

OK - the parameters are talent and skill - not performance, so rookies and staff count.

1. Saban
2. Houck
3. JT
4. Ricky
5. Zach
6. Ronnie B
7. Boston
8. Carter
9. McMichael
10. Poole

1.Thomas
2.Chambers
3.Taylor
4.McMichael
5.Brown
6.Madison
7.Boston
8.Carter
9.Seau
10.Welker

dwadeattack said:
some of ur guys lists are completely insane. actually, all of your guys lists are insane. i mean, how in the world does olindo mare get on that list, along with guys like mcdougle, sammy morris, and welker. the one guy who put welker on there bc he said he was "the best at wat he does." well of course he is the best bc he is the only one who is a regular at returning kicks. also, there is no way that hadnot is in the top ten. and to add on to this, if these u guys really think these players are the top ten on the fins, then there is no way we r goin to win a lot of games.

best at what he does compared to other people in the league. He was one of the best punt return and kick off return guys in the league.

Mare is arguable the best kick off guy and still one of the better kickers.

It is best player on the team not the best athletes.

1. Zach. 2. JT. 3 Chambers 4. Boston 5. Madison 6. Roth 7. McMike 8. Jones 9. Poole 10. Ricky in no order.

Bill C said:
OK - the parameters are talent and skill - not performance, so rookies and staff count.

1. Saban
2. Houck
3. JT
4. Ricky
5. Zach
6. Ronnie B
7. Boston
8. Carter
9. McMichael
10. Poole
If thats the case how did you leave Linehan off the list? He could end up being more important than Houck. At the very least he will be almost as important.

sports24/7 said:
If thats the case how did you leave Linehan off the list? He could end up being more important than Houck. At the very least he will be almost as important.

Realized that right after I posted. Place Linehan at 2, bump all others down by 1, and remove Poole.

1- j. taylor
2- c.chambers
3- r. mcmichael
4- s. madison
5- z. thomas
6- d. boston
7- k. carter
8- s. mcdougle
9- m. booker
10- t. jones

1.) Jason Taylor
2.) Zach Thomas
3.) Chris Chambers
4.) Randy McMichael
5.) Sam Madison
6.) Kevin Carter
7.) Marty Booker
8.) Ronnie Brown
9.) Olindo Mare
10.) Larry Chester

If Ricky is here and plays like he used too, he goes to the #2 spot.

GRYPHONK said:
1) Jason Taylor
2) Ricky Williams (If he comes back, until he proves otherwise he is the 2nd best talent on the team)
3) Ronnie Brown ( Remember it is talent and skill not what they have done necisarrily)
4) Chambers
5) McMichaels
6) Seau
7) Zack Thomas
8) David Boston
9) Rex Hadnot
10) Marty Booker

Honorable Mention- Madison, Welker McDougle

Madison honorable mention?? He's a lock at a TOP 10 list. He could be a TOP 5 defensive guy at almost any NFL team defense

CrunchTime said:
The newbees dont deserve to be on that list until they show us that they can play.

I agree, but it's more of a popularity contest than a production contest.. just like the MLB all-star game, there will be some players that aren't household names that are having killer years that get voted out of the all-star game for some dillweed that doesn't deserve to be in the same city as the all-star game much less the game itself.. but, I do agree that we should wait and see how these guys produce

wazzy said:
I agree Sam is going to show he is passed his prime I just hope he doesn't get burned to much.

The thing is though... is that we arnt gunna be putting Sam 1v1 on an island all game long like before. Saban will scheme to protect Sam and put him in places where he can excel. Its gunna be more Saban than Madison... Kinda like what BB did with RGay and ASamuel in NE. Saban will take care Sam... :cooldude:

Nasty

Back
Top Bottom