Your top 10 list of.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 10 list of....

Stockar McDougle? Tebucky Jones? Matt Roth?.... and average lineman, a DB without ball skills in NE and NO, and DL yet to play a down in the NFL? Certainly would have Morris, Seau, and Nick Saban's newspaper boy on there before them

BrazForPhins said:
Madison honorable mention?? He's a lock at a TOP 10 list. He could be a TOP 5 defensive guy at almost any NFL team defense

Funny how ineffective he has gotten ever since they started calling the holding penalties on the Phins.

Come on. Don't be blind, it was him not Knight or Marion that was out of position or getting burned.

5-6 years ago. He would be #1 on my list.

i definitley agree that some of the new players like roth and crowder do not deserve to be on the list yet. another thing is that mare in no way deserves to be on that list. someone who misses a 20 yard field goal at the end of a game doesnt deserve to be on that list. and welker is not one of the best returners in the game. dont get me wrong, i love welker, but he is nowhere close to dante hall, deangelo hall, santana moss, etc.

GRYPHONK said:
Funny how ineffective he has gotten ever since they started calling the holding penalties on the Phins.

Come on. Don't be blind, it was him not Knight or Marion that was out of position or getting burned.

5-6 years ago. He would be #1 on my list.

sam had a great year last season, arguably better than surtain. true, he has lost a step, but he can still cover and his instincts more than make up for what he has lost.

1. Jason Taylor 2. Zach Thomas 3. Chris Chambers 4. Randy McMichael 5. Junior Seau 6. Sam Madison

And that's pretty much where it ends for me. I could put four more guys on there to finish up the list but they would be on there strictly for getting to ten. The rest of the guys are either too young to be judged or I don't know enough about them to accurately say how much they have.

The most athletic, or the most talented? They are different.

most talented: JT, McMichael, Chambers, Boston, Zach, Booker, Madison, Traylor, McDougle, james, and I think i would round it out with Carey. Dont mistake my bringing up Carey as a miss on Andrews, as a put down on Carey. he was second best to Andrews in my book, but he needs time. But he has plenty of talent, just needs to be taught to use it. He'll look like a rookie this year, but as far as talent goes, he has it.

athletic, is a bit different. Some guys have atleticism for days, but will never know how to use it. Mind the word SOME of these guys.

JT, McMichael, Eddie Moore, Minor, donald Lee, Roth, Ronnie, Spragen, mckinney, carey.

Some of them need to be taught, some are rookies, some just will never learn. They are different. because the talented, know how to use it. the athletic, have the potential, but as stated, dont know how to use it yet.

Athletic is the catagory of "learning" pool, for future all stars. some make it out, some dont.

#1. Jason Taylor (Our best overall player IMO, he has the ability to dominate on defense)
#2. Chris Chambers ( I HATE making excuses for players lack of productivity, but I have to with Chambers, Some of the plays he makes are plays that ONLY HE CAN MAKE)
#3. Randy Mcmichael ( Gotta love his passion, and competitive nature, also a HUGE talent at the T.E. position.......Needs to be more consistent though)
#4. Sam Madison ( I've always loved how he played, and how he got into WR's heads)
#5. Zach Thomas ( Small, Slow, and most people thought he'd NEVER make it, but all he does is make play after play after play)
#6. Marty Booker ( I've always liked Marty Booker, even when he was at Chicago I was surprised at some of the plays he would make)
#7. Junior Seau (What can you say about Junior??? The guy is a Hall Of Famer)
#8. Olindo Mare (i Think he gets a bad rap....... he had one bad season, and had some injuries, but he's still one of the best kickers in the NFL)
#9. Kevin Carter (Very good D-lineman who can play inside and outside, A MAJOR upgrade to what we had last season)
#10. Tebucky Jones (Jones has one thing we've been missing from our safety's in a VERY long time SPEED!!! The guy can also lay the wood too, I think he might end up one of our biggest surprises this season)

I tried to make the list off of people who have actually played a game for the dolphins, but it just got too hard after #7

CChambers7284 said:
Your top 10 list of current dolphins players

This is based on talent and skill

1. Jason Taylor (kinda funny how Ogun leaves and he gets less than 5 sacks, also taylor is usually triple or doubled teamed.)
2. Zach Thomas (One of Best MLB in football, can read defenses
Thomas Career - Started in 1996 and was one of the best MLBs in Football and has stayed that way.
3. Surtain (wow satan, u r a good coach)
3. Mcmike- complete TE

4. Chambers

5. Madison

6. Seau

7. Carter

8. Booker

9. Macdougle

10. Mare

Not a bad list, the only one that I will disagree with is Mare....shouldn't be in the top 10 at all.

kingnate85 said:
1. Jason Taylor 2. Zach Thomas 3. Chris Chambers 4. Randy McMichael 5. Junior Seau 6. Sam Madison

And that's pretty much where it ends for me. I could put four more guys on there to finish up the list but they would be on there strictly for getting to ten. The rest of the guys are either too young to be judged or I don't know enough about them to accurately say how much they have.

no Jeno or stockar? At least? I think you misjudge them. They are good, and deserve to be on there.

Back
Top Bottom