Your top 5 favorite Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your top 5 favorite Dolphins?

PAST TOP 5

1. Dan "THE MAN" Marino : The GOAT ever not even f***ing **** Brady can hold his jock strap. :lol::d-day::hump::brewskis:
2. Jason Taylor : Best DE ever in the NFL and future HFer
3. Zach Thomas #54 : The best MLB in NFL history bar none.
4. Jay Fiedler : People may disagree but he was ****y SOB and I love that.
5. Ricky Williams: RUN RICKY RUN!!!

TOP 5 NOW
1. Cameron Wake - Without him on D it is nothing thank you for not bailing on us Cam.
2. Jay Ajayi : Breakout Player of Year and I ordered my jersey.
3. Ryan Tannehill: I always knew he had it in him.
4. Reshad Jones: Best Safety in the NFL.
5. Kenny Stills: For making incredible catches when he can.

I began watching the Dolphins when I was like 12 years old.Before I was more of a hockey fan living in Buffalo NY .The Bills were an average team and I didn't care to watch the boring style game the Bills played.
Out comes Dan Marino his rookie year and I was hooked. Never looked back became a die-hard the year they lost with Marino at Qb in the super bowl.
Loved the Mark's brothers ,Colmen,Surtan,Chambers and many others.however those I listed were my favorites.i was to young to see Csonka and the 70's power house teams.

1. Dan
2. Zach
3. Jarvis
4. Jason
5. Ricky

That was pretty damn hard. Lol. Please please PLEASE get Jarvis under contract soon Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No love for Dwight Stephenson? Offensive captain of team that had fewest sacks for six straight years (NFL record). He used to be able to block two people at once. Really sad when he went down.

Marino
Stephenson
Csonka
Buoniconti
Moore (Nat)
Parmalee (As a bonus sixth person...UPS story was too good, now Raiders RB coach)

30 years ago was the 80's.

My Top 5

1. Dan Marino
2. Zach Thomas
3. Jason Taylor
4. Richmond Webb
5. Cam Wake

So whats your point?...I said his choices show he was too young to know the greatest Dolphin teams...that his choices reflected an 80's till now fan.

As do yours....frankly!

So whats your point?...I said his choices show he was too young to know the greatest Dolphin teams...that his choices reflected an 80's till now fan.

As do yours....frankly!

I'm not saying these are the 5 greatest Dolphins ever, just my favorite I have seen play live. Yeah I am too young to remember the 70's players much.

1. Dan Marino
2. Mercury Morris
3. Chuck Klingbeil
4. Zach Thomas
5. Mark Duper
Ok, serious question - do you know Klingbeil personally? An odd name to see on that list. Just curious.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

5 is too few to choose from...

I wasnt even born until the 90s i cant do a proper top 5. But Cam wake is being underrated.

From ability at his position, to attitude, to the respect he has shown the franchise and the way he has conducted himself since the day he arrived... What more could you ever ask from a player?

If wake played on a good dolphins team he would be right up there on par with JT and Thomas in fans esteem imo

Back
Top Bottom