You're Gase-save Your Job | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You're Gase-save Your Job

Such things rarely happen in big business. You don't keep past leaders in lesser roles. Most often it can create all kinds of problems. The correct way would be to get an offensive coordinator and take that from him. I have no real option on the matter, but I would not do that suggested route.
Oh no doubt. I would never advocate for that. Its just what the most compelling argument to me would be. In the end id still fire him as all arguments are irrelevant anyways.

I'd send Luca Brasi in to finish them all off. Ross needs to wake up Tomorrow Morning and find Tannenbaum's, Gases' and Burke's head under his blankie!!! Give Ross the Eye Talian treatment!!!

He admitted about Tennehill last offseason when he searched for a QB in the draft, Just like Philbin did, after two years it was evident to him as well that he needed someone else.
But, it will cost him his job that they did not get a new QB, just like it cost Philbin, and it should.
They all failed for three years to get a QB.

I don’t think they were serious at all. They made it public they loved Mayfield and really did nothing else.

I think all he does for this team is try to be the OC, and clearly he's terrible at it. Full of excuses, no creativity yesterday after the first drive. I watched San Fran take on the best defense in the NFL yesterday (Chi) and almost win with a 3rd string QB, 3rd string WR's and a 4th string RB, as well as a banged up OL. Yes, MIA has lost a lot of players this year, but Gase's ability as an OC (which is what he is) to game plan, put players in a position to succeed, etc., is unparalleled in a bad way. All he cares about is getting 3+ yards on 1st down, then another 3-4 on 2nd down, then eeek out a first down. That's like his complete nirvana.
In Gase and Tannehill defense...Kittles makes a big difference in that offense. We have Gesicki...with Calais Campbell at a blocking assignment.

Avoid all communications, throw your phone in the ocean, have your mail suspended, don't answer the door. Then just show up at mini camp as if nothing ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom