Zach excited about Saban/Coaching Staff a hit/Bowens still in pain

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Chester is also taking a long time to recover. I wouldnt be surprised if we spend a first day pick on a DT.

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
Wow Timbo is still in pain and im somehow not surprised. Ive been saying for as long as ive been on this board that I dont want to rely on him coming off a major injury and yet some people wonder why i say DL is still a huge need. I dont wish pain on him; hes been a great phin for a long time but back injuries are tricky and you dont always get over them. It may be time for him to take a spot on the coaching staff and I wouldnt be at all surprised if he retired sooner than later and did so.

The_Phish

Second String
Reaction score
As long as Zach is staying put its all good! Saban is a God, lets hope he is for real and not another Spurrier. I believe in this guy and have read his book, its all about teamwork. I Hope we draft Brown, we can't trade down and let a good RB slip thru.

Boik14

Hammered
Reaction score
The_Phish said:
As long as Zach is staying put its all good! Saban is a God, lets hope he is for real and not another Spurrier. I believe in this guy and have read his book, its all about teamwork. I Hope we draft Brown, we can't trade down and let a good RB slip thru.
Obviously i dont agree at all with your last statement but i will say i cant see him being a spurrier because their philosophies are obviously very different.

Surferosa

Run to Daylight
Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of DT's will Saban use in a 4-3 base? Big hulking tackles that engage OL, or "smaller", faster guys that can shed blockers and rush the passer?

T tes

Active Roster
Reaction score
You have been supplying us with alot of dolphins news lately. Thanks:cooldude:

HugeFinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
canesfins13 said:
I hope we waive Bowens. He is done yet insists on sticking around with a big contract.
Tim Bowens restructured his contract to the Vet minimum.

Bad Lieutenant

Starter
Reaction score
I love Chambers, but the guy is a #2 receiver, at best. A very good #2 receiver, but a #2 nonetheless. He simply does not take over a game enough to be considered a great #1 receiver. And I don't want to hear all that nonsense about not having a great QB. Chambers has lit it up in the past having a sub par QB, he is just not consistent. Jerry Sullivan really did not improve Chambers' game at all. I don't know.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom