Zach Hurt C. Martin.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Hurt C. Martin....

I'm not saying Zach is dirty, and I'm a huge fan of his so don't take this the wrong way. But as far as Zach hurting people on purpose, if anyone has video of Zach taking out Griese in TB, check it out again. When Zach goes down, he appears to be sorta launching himself at Griese's legs.. Not saying it was on purpose, but it looks pretty nasty.

dolphan117 said:
Too bad, I have some respect for Martin even if he is a Jet. Any guy that can run as hard as he does at that age deserves some props in my book.

Absoultely, Martin is just a humble guy that keeps his mouth shut and plays the game hard.

apa64che said:
I'm not saying Zach is dirty, and I'm a huge fan of his so don't take this the wrong way. But as far as Zach hurting people on purpose, if anyone has video of Zach taking out Griese in TB, check it out again. When Zach goes down, he appears to be sorta launching himself at Griese's legs.. Not saying it was on purpose, but it looks pretty nasty.
Right before he did that, he was on the ground so he was crawling for a sack and the second effort turned unfortunate. Well hey, TB is doing ok without Griese ;) .

Dolfan5000 said:
Right before he did that, he was on the ground so he was crawling for a sack and the second effort turned unfortunate. Well hey, TB is doing ok without Griese ;) .

I don't think he ever hit the ground, he was tripped up, and sorta kept himself "airborne" till he hit the QB. I don't really have a problem with the play, and I have no love for Tampa Bay, but it "looked" like Zach was after his legs. He didn't really have a choice, though. I think he just wanted a sack. Like i said, i don't think he's dirty, but you knew that was gonna be painfull to Griese.

apa64che said:
I don't think he ever hit the ground, he was tripped up, and sorta kept himself "airborne" till he hit the QB. I don't really have a problem with the play, and I have no love for Tampa Bay, but it "looked" like Zach was after his legs. He didn't really have a choice, though. I think he just wanted a sack. Like i said, i don't think he's dirty, but you knew that was gonna be painfull to Griese.
Yeah, but pain is a part of football sometimes.

Anyway, It sucks C. Mart had to go out like that this year.

Dolfan5000 said:
Yeah, but pain is a part of football sometimes.

Anyway, It sucks C. Mart had to go out like that this year.

Curtis really is a class guy.... one of my favorites in the league. Especially when i heard the story about him going to that little boy's birthday party.

You're correct he did not say it was on purpose, but "Leg Whip" is a penalty technically called tripping and whether on purpose or not could be called. I would have to listen to the actual audio of Edwards to conclude on whether he implied that Zach was a dirty player. But the fact he's bringing it up now lends credence to that idea. I don't have a problem with Herman per say - he's doing what he has to this year, which is losing all the games he can to try and get a higher draft pick.

ATS16 said:
You're correct he did not say it was on purpose, but "Leg Whip" is a penalty technically called tripping and whether on purpose or not could be called. I would have to listen to the actual audio of Edwards to conclude on whether he implied that Zach was a dirty player. But the fact he's bringing it up now lends credence to that idea. I don't have a problem with Herman per say - he's doing what he has to this year, which is losing all the games he can to try and get a higher draft pick.

You realize it is the reporter who writes "Leg-whipped"? Herm's actual quote ended before that, he may have said I don't know but in this article it was the reporter who mentioned the leg whip.

Curtis Martin is a class act ...

We want coaches like Herman Edwards and Mike Mularkey in our division ... because they are below average ... we have Bill B - that's enough for us ...

PHINANALYST said:
Curtis Martin is a class act ...

We want coaches like Herman Edwards and Mike Mularkey in our division ... because they are below average ... we have Bill B - that's enough for us ...

We must have the most talented team in NFL History then to go to the playoffs 3 of Herm's first 4 years since he is so below average. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom