zach i love you man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zach i love you man

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
zach is the man he would nevver do any thing like jt. bc the team was more important than the player. but the phins should sign zach to play te for the jet game to knock jt on his a$$ then retire :lol:. zach thank you for everything cant wait to see you get your one day contract and retire a phin and be inducted in the ring of honor (jt should never get the privledge) and the hall.

I couldn't agree more. With JT going to the jets it makes me appreciate Zach more for not going to one of our rivals.

Exactly, Zach is a true Phin, one that really bleads aquamarine.
Wonder what he thinks of this whole JT signing

the thing is zach could of been a patriot and he turned it down. zach is loyal. f u jt you traitor

Zach did sign with the Cowboys though. I know it's not the same as playing for a division rival but I hate Dallas so much.

How can I really blame JT? I have dated some of my ex-girlfriends best friends after we broke up.

How can I really blame JT? I have dated some of my ex-girlfriends best friends after we broke up.
thats not the same lol. man there where other teams interested but he picked the mighty jets haha. this means we will win 11 games again whatever.

Say what u want about Taylor the team gave him no damn choice. If u want to be mad at somebody be mad at Parcells and Ireland who did not try to resign him with no clear cut starter at OLB. what loyalty did Taylor owe an organization that did not offer him a contract. I wonder how many of u people would sit around to possibky work minimum wage and turn down a pretty decent contract.

I am in no way upset with JT. He wanted to come back to the Phins and we told him to wait after the draft. Our FO thought he was too old and expendable. That's why he was an afterthought. The Jets were a sure thing and offered him a decent contract. The guy has a right to work. Am I happy he's a stinkin Jet? Of course not! I wish it was a team we weren't facing let alone a hated rival. On the other hand, him going to the Jets will in no way change his legacy in my mind. I'm more sad that he will be wearing the green and white against us.

zach is the man he would nevver do any thing like jt. bc the team was more important than the player. but the phins should sign zach to play te for the jet game to knock jt on his a$$ then retire :lol:. zach thank you for everything cant wait to see you get your one day contract and retire a phin and be inducted in the ring of honor (jt should never get the privledge) and the hall.

It's your friend!

clear.gif

jt Was Offered A 1.5mil Contract In November And He Turned It Down!!! His Base For This Year In 1.5. Where Did He Want To Be More?

Back
Top Bottom