zach i love you man | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zach i love you man

Zach did sign with the Cowboys though. I know it's not the same as playing for a division rival but I hate Dallas so much.
The thing about that is Miami did not want to re-sign him, and Belicheck was very interested in signing him. Then he said he was made to hate them over the years so how could he go and play for them? I really respected that.

And I'm not as mad at Jason as most of you are on here, I think the FO didn't need to jerk him around like they did. They broke the bank for Dansby and Marshall (around $50 mill each) but couldn't give Jason $3 mill for two years? He went to a team that showed a real interest in him and a desire to have him. I just hope he doesn't produce a single sack against us.

jt Was Offered A 1.5mil Contract In November And He Turned It Down!!! His Base For This Year In 1.5. Where Did He Want To Be More?

Please show me anything that shows he was offered that and u know what he should turn 1.5 million down. I mean u do realize Jason Allen makes more money than that. Please tell me u would take 1.5 over almost 4 million and we both know that would be a lie

The Jets agreed to terms with Jason Taylor on a two-year, $13 million contract, according to the Miami Herald and ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Forget the $13 million number. Taylor is scheduled to fly into New York Wednesday morning to meet with Jets management and sign what is "essentially" a one-year, $3.75 million contract (after incentives). Taylor has been awfully hesitant to pull the trigger on a deal with the Jets, but he finally came to the realization that the Dolphins just weren't interested in bringing him back. Assuming he finds a better early-down option at outside linebacker (Bryan Thomas is on his way out), Rex Ryan intends to use Taylor as a situational pass rusher, playing 25 snaps per game.

Comparing JT to ZT is as ridiculous as comparing Namath to Marino
Well said...I agree...100%...wait...which one is Marino...JT or ZT?

Last edited by a moderator:
Say what u want about Taylor the team gave him no damn choice. If u want to be mad at somebody be mad at Parcells and Ireland who did not try to resign him with no clear cut starter at OLB. what loyalty did Taylor owe an organization that did not offer him a contract. I wonder how many of u people would sit around to possibky work minimum wage and turn down a pretty decent contract.

Apparently they discretly offered him an extension last November and he turned it down. Ted Ginn's jersey has more value than Taylor's !

Please show me anything that shows he was offered that and u know what he should turn 1.5 million down. I mean u do realize Jason Allen makes more money than that. Please tell me u would take 1.5 over almost 4 million and we both know that would be a lie

The Jets agreed to terms with Jason Taylor on a two-year, $13 million contract, according to the Miami Herald and ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Forget the $13 million number. Taylor is scheduled to fly into New York Wednesday morning to meet with Jets management and sign what is "essentially" a one-year, $3.75 million contract (after incentives). Taylor has been awfully hesitant to pull the trigger on a deal with the Jets, but he finally came to the realization that the Dolphins just weren't interested in bringing him back. Assuming he finds a better early-down option at outside linebacker (Bryan Thomas is on his way out), Rex Ryan intends to use Taylor as a situational pass rusher, playing 25 snaps per game.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/20/jason-taylor-is-joining-jets/ thats the contract details. he wont be there 2 years

JT still married to Zach's sister? Imagine how awesome the Thanksgiving dinner would be..?

Zach: "Umm... Sis would you please ask that 'Dancing with the stars... Too good for the Phins... Bite the hand that feeds... sleep with the enemy... Traitorous husband of yours to please pass the potatoes?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Apparently they discretly offered him an extension last November and he turned it down. Ted Ginn's jersey has more value than Taylor's !

Well personally if people value a Ted Ginn jersey over jason taylor they are not too bright. In fact send me your damn jason taylor jerseys if u are so upset. So a wasted first round draft pick has more value than a all time great phin. get real

zach is the man he would nevver do any thing like jt. bc the team was more important than the player. but the phins should sign zach to play te for the jet game to knock jt on his a$$ then retire :lol:. zach thank you for everything cant wait to see you get your one day contract and retire a phin and be inducted in the ring of honor (jt should never get the privledge) and the hall.

It's a little disappointing that there are so many "JT hate" posts and not more "love for ZT" posts. Zach proved that he was the ULTIMATE Dolphin while JT just went after the money. One thing to realize, most players will just follow the money, regardless of the team who is that is willing to pay them.

This just proves how much the Dolphins meant to Zach and how for me, he will forever go down as one of the greatest Dolphins.

JT still married to Zach's sister? Imagine how awesome the Thanksgiving dinner would be..?

Zach: "Umm... Sis would you please ask that 'Dancing with the stars... Too good for the Phins... Bite the hand that feeds... sleep with the enemy... Traitorous husband of yours to please pass the potatoes?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol2: classic man haha

Back
Top Bottom