Zach Miller to Fins ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Miller to Fins ??

FINishedPerfect

Scout Team
Reaction score
ESPN's John Clayton mentions the Dolphins as a possibility for free agent Zach Miller.

This is the first peep we've heard of anyone else showing interest in Miller. It's widely believed that the Raiders will retain their pass-catching tight end, but they may have to clean up some accounting first.

dude lit channing crowder up like a christmas tree when we played them...but good luck outbidding the al davis lead raidddddddassss

this would be a huge signing IMO. Our play at TE has been crappy. I hope we get him. I'd rather us get him than Orton to be honest

Unlike some people I dont want to just get rid of Fasano, i think he is very underrated. But would love to see a Fasano/Miller combo, throw in a formation with Clay at FB and you got yourself a very versatile offense.

man if the dolphins get zach miller, chad henne is not going to be able to throw beacuse of the huge boner hes going to have on the field with all those weapons

I can't tell from the tweet if clayton knows something or he's just thinking outloud.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
@
@FinFanChubby Hearing Miami is getting serious with Zach Miller (Would be a huge upgrade to TE position)
Ya ya, its incarcerated but whatever i like someone saying its a serious interest.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom