Zach Miller to Fins ?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Miller to Fins ??

i know it was up...and you don't think they got a bunch of cap relief going forward with it off their books??? they may be over the cap still cause of other dumb decisions etc but there should have been some major cap relief clearing nnhamdis massive cap

I get you, but they were 18 mil over even after Nandmi (sorry if misspelled) had expired...

Millers a raider..I believe the only reason were not hearing much bout miller is because he already has his deal with oakland...few minor salary tweaks lik the wimbly deal and hell be back

By the way, Vernon Davis is making about 7.5 / yr... I assume it would take atleast that much...

I get you, but they were 18 mil over even after Nandmi (sorry if misspelled) had expired...

DAMN

if its me i let the free agent bust ot turned guard walk and do whatever i can to keep miller...thats what i'd do

By the way, Vernon Davis is making about 7.5 / yr... I assume it would take atleast that much...

with the raiddas your probably right...i don't know that 5 years $40 mil is something millers really worth though...tough call there...lot of money...he's really good but thats a tough one

the market could well go there

i'd say offer him 5 years and $30 mil and see how much he wants out of oakland but if he goes with the money i think the raiders will trump it...regardless of what their cap situation is right now...

i'd be willing to go 5 years and $32 to $35 mil max after that i'd walk away

with the raiddas your probably right...i don't know that 5 years $40 mil is something millers really worth though...tough call there...lot of money...he's really good but thats a tough one

Hoops I can't help but picture you as Berman :lol:

God point.. Question.. I know Miller is the best FA TE out there, but would you say he's better than Vernon? even top 3?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, just wondering out loud....

God point.. Question.. I know Miller is the best FA TE out there, but would you say he's better than Vernon? even top 3?

Sorry if it's a dumb question, just wondering out loud....

no...somewhere in the top 10 i'd say...but again this is free agency...he's in his prime...you are gonna have to pay close to if not top market value for a free agent top 10 in his prime te...i don't even think he's had much of an injury history to hold him back contract numbers wise

usually guys like this never come free...they get locked up by their own clubs before other teams ever get a sniff

no...somewhere in the top 10 i'd say...but again this is free agency...he's in his prime...you are gonna have to pay close to if not top market value for a free agent top 10 in his prime te...i don't even think he's had much of an injury history to hold him back contract numbers wise

usually guys like this never come free...they get locked up by their own clubs before other teams ever get a sniff

Thanks, if that's the case, I say pass and throw 1/2 that money @ Boss.... 7.5 mil + 3 mil from Fasano is too much to lock up on the TE spot IMO....

you keep fasano and miller if you sign miller...fasanos more your in line blocking te and millers a great pass receiving weapon...maybe next year if you wanted you cut fasano...right now we'd probably take a significant cap hit if we were to release fasano coming off his recent extension

There's something called salary cap??? dolphins can't keep them both, either sign miller and cut fasano or do not sign miller, i don't see them sign him.

Back
Top Bottom