Zach on Culpepper | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach on Culpepper

Here it is

Q: How excited are you to have Daunte Culpepper at quarterback?

A: "He's a great athlete. He's looked great in practice. And he's still got the deep ball. He hit us today on a deep ball. He was scrambling today. I looked at him when I came up to make the tackle. I wasn't going to tackle him because we don't have pads. But he's the first quarterback I would ever hit low because he outweighs me by 40 pounds. He's a big guy. He looks good out there. He's running around good. So he was a big pickup for us."

Thanks for the link, it was a nice read on the defensive side of the team from Zach's perspective. can only imagine how much better we could be this year after getting it down last year. I am psyched for the next camps and pre-season.

Yeah it got me pretty pumped too! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Q: How impressed have you been with Channing Crowder?

A: "He had a great year last year. And right now, it's great working with him because I'm real comfortable with how he's playing. He's going to get better. He was a rookie last year coming into a defense as complicated as this defense. That's very impressive on the type of year he had. He even helps me out with calls. That's even more impressive for a young kid. He's only going to get better. Right now, we're real comfortable playing side by side. We help each other out. And we only make each other better. That's one thing that makes it a lot easier on me, him stepping up like that. He's a nasty player. And that's what you need from a defensive linebacker. He'll be fine."

that is just awesome. thats a great comment for a 2nd year player. nasty and smart, thats a great combo for a LB.

great read;i really liked what he had to say about everything channing,the D#,jason allen, and culpepper

MarinoForPres said:
great read;i really liked what he had to say about everything channing,the D#,jason allen, and culpepper
It's even better if you go on the Dolphins official site and watch it.

Great read, good find and I like how our leader is showing confidence in others by complimenthing them and hopefully they listen to his words with good spirit and get more confident in themselves!

Back
Top Bottom