Zach on Culpepper | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach on Culpepper

tyson22 said:
that is just awesome about Crowder. thats a great comment for a 2nd year player. nasty and smart, thats a great combo for a LB.
Yep... and both of those qualities in him were guided and molded by 2 of the best! (Read the quote in my sig) :D

Yep... and both of those qualities in him were guided and molded by 2 of the best! (Read the quote in my sig)

exactly! it sounds like he has earned the respect and confidence of ZT, which again, for a 2nd year player not drafted highly is just awesome. knowing we have a guy waiting in the wings for when ZT hangs em' up(hopefully not soon) is really exciting.

Speaking of Zach, does anyone know where I can find the terms of his current contract? I have searched all over and cant find anything...not even old numbers.

I sure would appreciate any and all help.

IgorUnchained said:
Speaking of Zach, does anyone know where I can find the terms of his current contract? I have searched all over and cant find anything...not even old numbers.

I sure would appreciate any and all help.
Actually I think that they have a space on here totally devoted to the cap.On the finhaven main page scroll down and on the left underneath where it says "the season" there is a salary cap tab. Start searching there I think.

Anthony D. said:
Actually I think that they have a space on here totally devoted to the cap.On the finhaven main page scroll down and on the left underneath where it says "the season" there is a salary cap tab. Start searching there I think.

Thanks alot Tony! I will give that a shot.

Good luck to the Phins on their coming season! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom