zach randolph should start in the all-star game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

zach randolph should start in the all-star game

King Felix

live it up have no worries
Reaction score
it would be highway robbery if he didnt. averaging 25 points 10 rebounds, tied for fourth in free throws attempted, and is constantly double teamed.

he is outplaying any other pf in the west, i know he wont start but there is a high chance he wont even make the team

:shakeno::shakeno::shakeno::shakeno:

edit: i know its early

That guy is so inconsistent though. He's finally having a nice, well-rounded year.. but he's not ready for that type of honor yet. Not over Elton Brand, Dirk Nowitzski, Kevin Garnett, and Tim Duncan. No way.

Stats aren't everything. As an opposing coach, you'd have to prepare for the above names more than Zach Randolph. You guys overrate stats way too much..

the all-star game they should be........but popularity is everything in all-star game

and zach randolph is the lone reason why blazers even have 12 wins

he was inconsistent last year cuz his knee was still recovering from microscopic knee surgery

No, it shouldn't be. Actually, the biggest problem is that some people vote because of stats and not because they've actually seen these players play the game.

It should be about how good the players are overall. Again, stats are overrated, especially for big men. The presence that some of these guys bring don't add up in the stats. On the other hand, it's bloated for perimeter players like Gilbert Arenas who doesn't do **** else but score.

Whenever there is a close Blazers game on, I watch it.

I watch whatever is the closest game on TV when the Heat aren't playing.

(I have the league pass)

I'll never talk about a player that I haven't seen play enough to judge.

Who the hell cares, aside from Blazers fans? That means absolutely nothing when considering who should start in the NBA All-Star game.

I'm done with this convo, because clearly, you overrate your favorite team's players. I mean, you think Brandon Roy is a top 50 player in the NBA already because he was 2 assists away from a triple double in his second game as a pro. :rolleyes2

Who the hell cares, aside from Blazers fans? That means absolutely nothing when considering who should start in the NBA All-Star game.

I'm done with this convo, because clearly, you overrate your favorite team's players. I mean, you think Brandon Roy is a top 50 player in the NBA already because he was 2 assists away from a triple double in his second game as a pro. :rolleyes2
if that doesnt count then what does? stats dont and being valuable to your team doesnt. i wonder what you need to be an all-star these days.

Your argument isn't whether or not Zach Randolph is All-Star caliber. Your argument is that he's more deserving than Tim Duncan, Dirk, Kevin Garnett, & Elton Brand. That's ridiculous at this point. And, your prime argument = statistics. I'd take all of those players over Randolph without hesitation.

:lol:Zach Randolf is not a all-star player, only in your own little world. He doesnt get even a ounce of defensive pressure like Dirk or Brand get.

Back
Top Bottom