Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023

Love it!

Hard work paying off for him, maybe now he can get a real house, or maybe he just likes the RV life lol

Congrats Z! You earned it. You are locked until 2023. Our beloved Dolphins Front Office and Coaching staff are turning this organization into a stellar winning franchise again and they are assembling are future piece by piece. Truly shocked and awed at the time but, I am loving every minute of it!!! This is what we all desired and it is coming full circle! Fins Up!!!!

Love this! Impact player for us...Dolphins continuing doing smart moves.
I love it. Better than picking up free agents. Use the money on emerging players already on your team, who you know fit the system. His relentless pursuit in tackling a running back for a loss yesterday was a signature play. Got to love his all-out effort.

Oh, they're around.

It's just that their position has become indefensible and untenable.

Surprised the Howard release hasn't brought them out of their hidey holes.

I didn't know what to expect when he was held over from the purge, but always felt he was being made the scapegoat for the convoluted management structure we had before.
I, like many others, wanted him purged along with everybody else. When he was retained, I figured it was because Ross had a concrete historical record of who he ACTUALLY wanted to draft and with the help of hindsight knew that he was good so I was fine with it. Once he did the Tunsil trade and actually ripped the team apart last offseason, I was sold. He's been literally fantastic ever since.

Back
Top Bottom