Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Sieler gets contract extension through 2023

Now he can move into a more stable home.:UP:
He stated after signing his new contract that he has no intention of moving out of his motor home. He seems to like living in the MH and since he isn’t married and has no children, he doesn’t need more room. I assume he will eventually get tired of living in the MH but if he is happy living in one now, there is no reason for him to move into a house.

He stated after signing his new contract that he has no intention of moving out of his motor home. He seems to like living in the MH and since he isn’t married and has no children, he doesn’t need more room. I assume he will eventually get tired of living in the MH but if he is happy living in one now, there is no reason for him to move into a house.
When he decides to move into a house maybe he can give me the RV.

I want to RV around the country when I retire.

Obviously great signing. Anything less than 5 mil per year is good for me. If for 2 to 3 mil per year, Chris Grier is a God.

Zachary Quinto's character was spelled "Sylar" on Heroes.

But I've been calling Seiler "Sylar" since we signed him.

Maybe you work with Zachary Quinto, and he just isn't telling you?
You're probably mispronouncing his name due to transposing the E and I.

At this point, I'm not sure that was as crazy as I once thought. I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong.
Yeah this extension has actually worked out because now we don’t have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom