Zach Thomas Hit | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Hit

That sounds like the one, man that was such a nasty hit!! I can remember his body going limp jus as the ball slipped out. Can anyone remember any other nasty Zach hits?

Yes Zach will be a HOF'er one day. Not sure if first ballot but he will be there. Unederestimated; he has been ever since he has been in the league. And, that plays to his advantage. When he retires the rest of the league will have the oppty to remember him, look at the old game tapes and say 'darn, he was that good wasn't he'. Dolphins fans are just smart enough to know it already!

PhinfanUK said:
That sounds like the one, man that was such a nasty hit!! I can remember his body going limp jus as the ball slipped out. Can anyone remember any other nasty Zach hits?

I remember one game we were playing the Chargers on either Monday Night Football or a sunday in the 2nd half of year a couple of years ago and Zach damn near took Drew Brees' head off. He was blitzing and Brees was trying to move into the pocket and Zach clotheslined him dirty.

zack seasonal guarantees 100tackles, 70 solo, 6 turnovers

and the nicest guy one can meet

PhinfanUK said:
Has anyone got a link to the video where Zach knocks a WR out? I think it was in his rookie season againts the patsies, the guy was unconscious before he hits the ground.
Can you believe I have to prove to a guy why Zach is better than Shelton Quarles? :eek: Some people I swear!!
That was opening day against the Pats. Zach knocked out WR Shawn Jefferson. Infact, he knocked him all the way back to high school, as Jefferson called out his high school coaches name while waking up.

The hit you are talking about came against the Chiefs when Zach knocked the receiver into next week. The receivers name escapes me at the moment, but I'm positive it was against the Chiefs. I'll have to go back and watch the video tape I have of the game to get the receiver's name right. I can make you a copy of the game if youd like to see it. My collection dates back to the 1996 season. I have some vintage games from the 70's and 80's in my collection as well. My wife says I'm a sick man.

Go Dolphins!

crazyzach said:
The hit you are talking about came against the Chiefs when Zach knocked the receiver into next week. The receivers name escapes me at the moment, but I'm positive it was against the Chiefs. I'll have to go back and watch the video tape I have of the game to get the receiver's name right. I can make you a copy of the game if youd like to see it. My collection dates back to the 1996 season. I have some vintage games from the 70's and 80's in my collection as well. My wife says I'm a sick man.

Go Dolphins!

:sidelol: :sidelol:

crazyzach said:

Go Dolphins!

Yo man. How's it goin. I think you're right about the Chiefs hit but he may have been referring to when Zach Thomas laid a hit on Shawn Jefferson of the Patriots in his rookie year and knocked Shawn unconscious. I believe Jefferson fumbled the ball too, the ball sort of just dribbled out of his hands after Zach hit him...which kinda proves that the ground isn't what knocked Shawn unconscious, it was just purely Zach's hit.

crazyzach said:

Go Dolphins!

She tells me the same thing ;)

I too think it was the Jefferson hit. Chiefs receiver, Johnnie Morton, maybe??

Back
Top Bottom