Zach Thomas Hit | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Hit

jason8er said:
That was opening day against the Pats. Zach knocked out WR Shawn Jefferson. Infact, he knocked him all the way back to high school, as Jefferson called out his high school coaches name while waking up.

Thats the one, definitely. There was a thread on here recent-ish about biggest dolphin hits, and someone posted the video, but I cant find it from searching the site. Posted in the same thread was that Tony Bua block against the Rams, another monster hit!

PhinfanUK said:
Thats the one, definitely. There was a thread on here recent-ish about biggest dolphin hits, and someone posted the video, but I cant find it from searching the site. Posted in the same thread was that Tony Bua block against the Rams, another monster hit!

Do you have that Tony Bua one? That was great!!!!

crazyzach said:
The hit you are talking about came against the Chiefs when Zach knocked the receiver into next week.

I don't remember that one, the one I'm thinking of was definitely against the pats, but cheers anyway mate, that collection sounds pretty special, good luck maintaining it!!

[mod] No name calling! [/mod]

PhinfanUK said:
Has anyone got a link to the video where Zach knocks a WR out? I think it was in his rookie season againts the patsies, the guy was unconscious before he hits the ground.
Can you believe I have to prove to a guy why Zach is better than Shelton Quarles? :eek: Some people I swear!!

who is it that believes shelton quarles is better than zach thomas?

Untouchable said:
who is it that believes shelton quarles is better than zach thomas?

Well, he's Irish so I try to cut him a little slack :tongue: He also used to tell me that Keyshawn Johnson was better than Randy Moss, so I dont expect too much from him.

Does anyone know any sites similar to YOUTUBE that I can search?

Hey guys. I went back and checked and I was wrong. The Zach hit was on opening day against the Patriots when he laid out Jefferson. The hit I'm thinking about against the Chiefs was when Brian Cox laid out Harvey Williams on a monster hit. Both hits were awesome as well as the Bua hit. Being a father of two special needs children, I don't post as much as I'd like to and the one time I do chime in, I GET IT WRONG. For those of you who don't know much about me, I was born in 1966 and born to be a Dolphins fan. My wife and I live in North Carolina with our two little boys and my daughter. Both boys are named after Zach Thomas. Our oldest son Zach was diagnosed with autism shortly before the age of two. He is the picture you see when I post. Mason Reynolds Thomas Coffey is our youngest child. He was born with Achondroplasia, commonly referred to as dwarfism. We learned of Mason's dwarfism when he was 6 months old. Both boys are healthy and happy. Zach is making progress a little at a time. Mason says the Dolphins rule and the Jets SUCK. He will be attending his first ever Dolphins game with me in August when the Dolphins play the Panthers in preseason. By the way he says the Panthers SUCK too. Mason turns three in August. My oldest child, Whitney will be 15 in July.If my post has been too long winded, I apologize. I just wanted to let you guys know a little bit more about this RELIGIOUS DIEHARD DOLPHINS FAN, stuck here in North Carolina. Take care and Go Dolphins!

God bless you and your family man.....We wish you the best of luck.....and we hope you can get around to posting a little more....GO PHINS!!!!!

Thanks. I rarely post, but I do visit daily in search of the latest Dolphins news. I also enjoy reading the forum. Take care and Go Dolphins!

I was at that game! Shawn Jefferson was the the WR, he was toast. He laid there for a long time before that scrapped him of the the field. If you find the video pas it on.

Back
Top Bottom