Zach Thomas HOFer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas HOFer

Heyo! Jerseys in order: Kiddos, my new throwback and of course the 15 year old version that has been through hell and back 🤣

Packing the truck now, gonna let the kids write all over the windows and hook the Fins flag up then we are hitting the road!

View attachment 148106
We’ll look for you, Hopefully catch a little bit of the game tonight, we land in Akron/Canton around 8:30. Hall tour tomorrow around 11-12 then find a brewery. Really looking forward to Saturday, glad 54 going first.

We’ll look for you, Hopefully catch a little bit of the game tonight, we land in Akron/Canton around 8:30. Hall tour tomorrow around 11-12 then find a brewery. Really looking forward to Saturday, glad 54 going first.
We'll be at the hall Tomorrow also! Gonna make half the drive tonight and the rest early tomorrow morning. Should be there around the same time.

Today's on-line evening edition of our local newspaper has an article about Zach making the HOF. This is surprising, since I'm in Eagles country!

One of the things i wonder about is if Zach had a defensive coach like Saban or Belichick for the majority of his career how much better his already remarkable career would have been.
His numbers under Saban in 05 and 06 are arguably two of his best seasons and Jason Taylor won DPOY under Saban.
Shula wasted Marino and a whole lineage of coaches wasted Zach and JT.

Stumbled into the bust room with Big O and all the fins fans doing the fight song. I think everyone in the building heard us, lol.

PXL_20230804_162723050_exported_266_1691177376532.jpg

PXL_20230804_174511885_exported_768_1691177542145.jpg

Back
Top Bottom