Zach Thomas is so Classy, wish more players were like him. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is so Classy, wish more players were like him.

I love you Zach but I disagree with you, they owe you a spot in the Ring of Honor and I sure as hell hope it happens soon

zach is my all time favorite player. he was my idol growing up

I love you Zach but I disagree with you, they owe you a spot in the Ring of Honor and I sure as hell hope it happens soon

He is just being humble. I think everyone expects things he just wont say it in public. Even Marino has never bashed the fins and he has had every reason to

Zach has always acted with total class. A Miami Dolphin Legend. :hump:

clear.gif

Zach has always acted with total class. A Miami Dolphin Legend. :hump:

clear.gif

Too bad Parcells and our current staff could not recognize that and let him play another year. I mean who was he holding back but no these classless people running things just said hey u cut fella. He played well in 2007 just got hurt

Last edited by a moderator:
By far the best thing to happen to this franchise in 15 years. Second only to Marino as my favorite all-time player.

He is a class act and an awesome guy. I will never forget I was at training camp practice with my mom (back in the days when we could stand along the chain link fence right near the players). We were both wearing 54 jerseys and as they did warm-ups, Zach was leading the LB core down the line headed straight for the fence, then turn around and jog back. Instead, he stopped and chatted with my mom and I for a couple minutes. I know they are supposed to be "in the zone", "focused" and not paying any attention to fans, but it was the single best Dolphins player experience I have ever had. Truly a nice guy and he continues to bleed aqua and orange.

I love Zach Thomas. That guy is the definition of what all pro athletes should model themselves after. All parties involved in this new CBA need to watch this video and realize what football is really about

Zach Thomas was a great player but even a better human being. He is the guy that I wish every one of our players would be like.

Back
Top Bottom