Zach Thomas is so Classy, wish more players were like him. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is so Classy, wish more players were like him.

was my fave fin player since marino retired. the man was a freak

I think the most pathetic part about this whole situation is how his retirement as a Dolphin happened. Guy has been removed from football for 2 years and this classless organization, primarily Ireland, had to wait till just a couple months back to think about giving the guy a 1 day contract to retire as a Dolphin? Just really pathetic, this organization wipes their *** with Dolphins' history. But it meant a lot to him to retire as a Dolphin, guy was in tears that day and he had to wait that long for it to happen. heh. Oh I forgot to mention it wasn't even Ireland's idea to retire him as a Dolphin, someone sent him a text message and was like okay sure tell him to come?

I wish we had 4 Zachs, behind our d-line. Welll...make that 2. Keep Dansby and Wake. Crowder *cringe* id shoot his *** outta a cannon, in favor of a 43 year old Zach Thomas.

they should build another statue next to dans with #54 on it. Right in front of the stadium

Back
Top Bottom