Zach Thomas Miami's bargain at the draft!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Miami's bargain at the draft!!

Why all the worship around here of Crowder. Seems like a decent player and I dont think hes horrible. I dont doubt he could improve since he is younger. But, the guy has really only been impressive a couple of times and never with much consistancy. I have noticed him missing some assignments and aiding a couple long runs. Seems avg to me.

Throw in Travis Daniels with Crowder as a guy who seems to be thought of as a solid player around here but, in reality is not. In fact I would say Daniels is not as good as Crowder. Daniels is a 3rd - 4th corner at best. He kinda hurts us more than helps out there. These are two reasons I feel like our D is the concern to be addressed more so in the draft. We could use a corner, a safety, and all the depth we can get in all 3 areas of D. This is why would like Okoye and or trade down to get Reavis. H.B Blades would be a great 2nd round pick. We do need to spend a couple pick on the OL and a first 2 pick on a QB. I like Edwards there. Landry dropping to us would be the best thing to happen. With Ricky coming back the offense is really in great shape for the upcoming season. Green should be great for us at QB for one or two seasons. Our receivers are great no matter what most of you say.

Throw in Travis Daniels with Crowder as a guy who seems to be thought of as a solid player around here but, in reality is not. In fact I would say Daniels is not as good as Crowder. Daniels is a 3rd - 4th corner at best. He kinda hurts us more than helps out there. These are two reasons I feel like our D is the concern to be addressed more so in the draft. We could use a corner, a safety, and all the depth we can get in all 3 areas of D. This is why would like Okoye and or trade down to get Reavis. H.B Blades would be a great 2nd round pick. We do need to spend a couple pick on the OL and a first 2 pick on a QB. I like Edwards there. Landry dropping to us would be the best thing to happen. With Ricky coming back the offense is really in great shape for the upcoming season. Green should be great for us at QB for one or two seasons. Our receivers are great no matter what most of you say.

I agree.

BTW WVdolphan, you didn't happen to go to WW did you? I'm from Oak Hill.

Zach is considered a draft bargain coming to us in the 5th!!

Im surprised Crowder didn't make the list!!\

Hopefully H.B Blades or Jon Abatte can be that next bargain for us

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/mu...0704/gallery.nfl.bestbargains/content.15.html

Interesting list but where is Jason Taylor? All he has done was record over 100 sacks in his career and win NFL Defensive Player of the Year. If third rounders like Hines Ward and Tedy Bruschi can be on that list then Jason Taylor should be on it as well.

Remember Zach's first game in '96 against the Patriots.

He knocked Shawn Jefferson out!

He was sideline to sideline that day and has been ever since. He is an amazing story. I was wondering how could you cut Del Rio and put a rookie (5throunder) in at middle linebacker.

Look up football in the dictionary. Zach Thomas is there.

Interesting list but where is Jason Taylor? All he has done was record over 100 sacks in his career and win NFL Defensive Player of the Year. If third rounders like Hines Ward and Tedy Bruschi can be on that list then Jason Taylor should be on it as well.

Yea was very curious that Taylor was ommitted from list. Seems to have been a better bargain than either player.

Remember Zach's first game in '96 against the Patriots.

He knocked Shawn Jefferson out!

He was sideline to sideline that day and has been ever since. He is an amazing story. I was wondering how could you cut Del Rio and put a rookie (5throunder) in at middle linebacker.

Look up football in the dictionary. Zach Thomas is there.

Not only knocked out, Zach broke his collar bone. Shawn Jefferson was never the same player after that.

I think we may have a mutual friend, C. Graham? If so then we've met, I used to work at Spartan's.

LOL whats up man. Graham is indeed my boy since like 93. Im sure we have met before then. Cant quite think of who you might be right now though.

I like Crowder, but he still has not proven much. Big hitter. A little on the slow side. Smart. Good size. Poor blitzer. Solid, but not great......
agreed,,he has'nt proven jack from what ive seen of him,,,i think he gets a little to much credit,,,,,,very very few impact plays in two years,,,,young or not he needs to start making some plays.

Back
Top Bottom