Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor?

ChaozFilms

It aint over till Queen Latifah sings!
Reaction score
If you were guaranteed that in two years the Dolphins would be in the Super Bowl, but unfortunately on the losing end, and the winner had to either be the Redskins or Cowboys whom would you pick? Whom could you stomach losing the super bowl too more...zach or jason?

The Redskins

I love Zach more, and i do love Jason a lot but i just cant stomach Dallas and their fans.

I would rather lose to Zach and the Cowboys, instead of the Foreskins and the Dancing Queen.

I dont know how old you are, but have you ever been around during a period of Cowboy dominance? It's a nightmare, i never want them to win another Super Bowl, i prefer not seeing or hearing their fans at all like the last ten years, because of the bandwagon fans they are.

well I'd really rather not lose to either...but as huge of a Jason fan as I have been for his time with the Dolphins, I have to say that Zach has handled the situation with a lot more class and has been a lot more upfront about everything, and I respect him a lot more as a result. I will never be one of those people who will downplay JT's accomplishments and work for this team based on his departing circumstances, but Zach has been nothing but a class act since being fired by this team (that I know he never would have left, even if we were 0-16).

I would say Zach. He deserves it more. The guy gets so little respect as one of the greatest to ever play, i think that him winning a super bowl would be the thing that would make him a first ballot for the HOF. Right now i think that he will get in his second or third try. That being said, i would rather not lose to either of them.

as long as we beat the cleo lemon led jags in the championship game i dont care :)

Definitely Zach. As much as I appreciate JT, he's definitely made me mad lately and we dodged a huge locker room cancer this season.

Cowboys, JT turned into an ******* and I dont want to see him do well anywhere. I also couldnt stomach a redskins win, was bad enough when the Ravens won a few years back.

Seeing Zach win would just be a bonus as I wish him all the best in the years he remains in the league.

I have to agree with the majority and say Zach and the Cowboys. He is the consummate team player. It's sad to see JT leave the Phins and the attitude he had about the whole thing. I've lost a little respect for him, but I do hope that Zach gets a ring before he retires.

Zach has been a class act though all of this. We are rebuilding and this is just another step in the process. Now we can have a young guy step in this year and hopefully will be able to play the role we need him to play.

I would rather lose to the guy who actually showed some class. Zack Thomas

I gotta say, I am gonna go for Jason and the Redskins. I got some family who lives in the DC area, and to be honest that will probably be my first football game ever. I live in NC and I have no interest to see the Panthers, they just don't excite me like the Dolphins.

But, in any interest yeah Go Redskins and Jason Taylor

If you were guaranteed that in two years the Dolphins would be in the Super Bowl, but unfortunately on the losing end, and the winner had to either be the Redskins or Cowboys whom would you pick? Whom could you stomach losing the super bowl too more...zach or jason?

I love zach but cant stand TO and the cowgirls or thier fans so i would have to go with the foreskins

Back
Top Bottom