Zach Thomas silence is deafening regarding Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas silence is deafening regarding Taylor

RHoffman

DOB: Get my Ring!
Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that Taylor's brother in law...one Zach Thomas has not said one thing about the Taylor fiasco. I think that speaks volumes. Perhaps could it be because Taylor cheated on his sister numerous times?
Amazing how Zach handled his situation with the Dolphins with utter class.

It has nothing to do with him and his career anymore, IMO he or any player on a different team should get involved.

Is this a story Armondo wrote?

Nah, I'm just calling him Armando due to the salacious angle of his post. Doesn't really have anything to do with the situation - what does Zach have anything to do with what JT's contract says? This post is just meant to inflame tempers.

Nah, I'm just calling him Armando due to the salacious angle of his post. Doesn't really have anything to do with the situation - what does Zach have anything to do with what JT's contract says? This post is just meant to inflame tempers.

Haha, gotcha. I agree though, really no need to start a thread about Zachs silence. There is a reason why Zach hasnt said anything and is keeping silent, and hopefully it stays that way. I dont want to see Zach get caught up in the middle of all this.

what? what does this have to do with anything?
Zach isn't saying anything because this has nothing to do with Zach.

cheating and all this other nonsense has nothing to do with anything.
This is the nature of the business.

Jason Taylor never had class, why should he change now... Remember when, after a sack, he used to make that "heart" and then punch through it, i hated that (Especially when we were down by 20 at the time)

Parcells is gonna win this battle.. JT can retire, that's it. OR parcells can trade him to Det, SF, Cinn, TB, PHI (no AFC east team)

Jason Taylor never had class, why should he change now... Remember when, after a sack, he used to make that "heart" and then punch through it, i hated that (Especially when we were down by 20 at the time)

Parcells is gonna win this battle.. JT can retire, that's it. OR parcells can trade him to Det, SF, Cinn, TB, PHI (no AFC east team)

great . . . glad to see you define a person's class by what he does after a sack . . . get real. Look I don't know the guy personally . . . but he has never had any legal issues and was the NFL man of the year last year . . . . I don't define that as a person "not" having class . . . that just doesn't make sense.

I don't think zach Thomas and Taylor were as close off the field as it was always believed. I'm sure they respect each other more than anyone else they've ever played with, but somehow I don't think they spent much time together otherwise.

Has anyone else noticed that Taylor's brother in law...one Zach Thomas has not said one thing about the Taylor fiasco. I think that speaks volumes. Perhaps could it be because Taylor cheated on his sister numerous times?

What about Shula and Marino? They also handled their less then perfect departures form the fins with class. We obviously don't know all the details of this JT situation, but could they honestly be any worse then than the three above?? I seriously doubt it.

so he should either side with his brother-in-law and alienate the franchise and fanbase that he was part of for 11 years....

or side with the franchise and alienate his brother-in-law.

Zach Thomas isn't stupid....that's why you're not hearing anything from him.

If Zach was angry at Jason he wouldn't have flown in to be part of the audience for some of the later episodes of Dancing With the Stars.

Let's not blow things out of porportion. That's because it's between Taylor and the Dolphins. Not between Thomas, Taylor and the Dolphins. And if Taylor cheated on his sister, then why wouldn;t Zach think she's stupid for sticking around with a guy who's even had calendar shots.

Come on man... He always had class... up until now IMO... This whole situation sucks. Neither side should have said anything. Both sides should have kept it quiet until they announced a trade.

They should have been practicing saying, "I plead the 5th" over and over again... Sick of this story

Back
Top Bottom