Zach Thomas story from the Dan Patrick Show | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas story from the Dan Patrick Show

paulomac77

Hoosier Fin Fan
Reaction score
Hey I don't know if anyone ever watches the Dan Patrick Show on the 101 network, its a direct tv channel, but anyway they were talking about Peyton Manning and apparently Peyton is on record to saying the only defensive player to figure him out every time was none other than ZACH THOMAS!!!

Didn't know if anyone had ever heard this before but I thought it was good enough to share.

Yeah, heard of it plenty of times. But it brings a smile to my face each time! Man, Put Zach in a 6-3, 255 LB frame and you have the greatest of all time..

i have said that since he has come into the league, i am not saying this because i am a die hard dolfan, but he is a top 3 mlb, the other 2 ray lewis, and mike singletary, by far the smartest mlb i have ever seen play the game, peyton manning has said that himself, i wish he was still playing

I remember, every time we played the colts and Manning came up with an audible, right away Zack came up with one and he would set the defense accordingly, awesome!!!

Yeah, the Zach/Peyton battles at the line of scrimmage were epic seeing who could outmaneuver who, probably why we were always able to play the Colts close in those years.

Yeah, heard of it plenty of times. But it brings a smile to my face each time! Man, Put Zach in a 6-3, 255 LB frame and you have the greatest of all time..

truer words were never spoken

I remember going to a Monday night Colts Phins game and I swore that Zach Thomas broke Peytons Jaw anybody remember that?? Maybe it wasn't Zach but I swore we broke his Jaw.

he was amazing. we were so lucky to have him here for so long.
5th round pick.... diamond in the rough.

Back
Top Bottom