Zach's comment... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's comment...

He should not start another game. Why should he get a pass, cause he crys a lot. Please. He is killing the Offense, this guy cant make any kind of reads, if the jets DBs could make a catch they could have had 4 more picks along with the 2 fumbles. i mean jesus, i remember one pass that bounced off the corners chest. It cant get any worse if you put sage in, at least we get to see what he brings to the table. Lucas' career is over and done with, he'll be lucky to get on a team to play STs.

Yeah, the guy has played poorly, but with that said, he DID have a 6-3 record with the Jets and 3 of those were 4th qtr. come-backs. IMO, we have no other choice but to give him another chance next week. Do you guys think that Sage is ready? I don`t.

Guys, last night I saw a good game. Hard fought, physical, intense. I think you know how Jets fans felt after the first five, six weeks. You have a fine defense, excellent running back, and solid receivers, but the problem is with your O-line. Ricky has had few holes to run through the past several weeks, and Lucas has had to rush some of his throws.

That picture from the Herald speaks volumes. I saw Jets and Fins players hugging, slap each other five, talk, etc...even hold hands for prayer in the middle of the field, but Lucas was all alone. This team has lost confidence in him. This has killed some teams. Gruden had to address this same problem shortly after he took over in Tampa this off-season. Sapp was tired of the offense. He and Keyshawn were having major problems. How does your D feel about the O? They played well against Buffalo, and again last night, but have nothing to show for their hard work.

Lucas wanted revenge against New York for letting him go. Beating the man that eventually replaced him, and the team that let him go would have been sweet. That final drive said alot about both teams. When it counted, he couldn't lead his team downfield. This loss crushed him. This was his Superbowl. He wanted to show his teamates he could lead them to victory, and he wanted to show New York they were wrong. Didnt happen.

Your team is too talented to let this slide continue. Someone has to step up and lead. How this team responds will say alot about their character. Don't give up yet. trust me. I am a huge Bears fan, and I've followed the Jets for over 20 years. keep the faith.

Originally posted by Muck
Maybe Ray Lucas feels that his job was on the line and that he failed. That he let the team down. And that he wanted to come thru for his teammates and the fans so badly that it crushed him to fail.

I don't know about you guys, but I respect Ray Lucas.

I agree Muck, I'm sure thats exactly how he felt. I respect him also, even though he played horrible and was mostly the reason we lost the last 3 games. I hope he gets picked up by an NFC team next year and plays well, so he isn't haunted by these losses the rest of his life. Or hopefully wins the rest of his games this year.

Originally posted by BSQX4
He is a HEAD CASE crying like a 10 year old who lost in Pee Wee League.

You couldn't be more wrong.....or out of touch with what he's going through.

It's easy to sit here in our armchairs and label somebody. But never in your life have you experienced the amount of pressure that Ray Lucas has experienced in the last three weeks.

It's easy to sit here in our armchairs and label somebody. But never in your life have you experienced the amount of pressure that Ray Lucas has experienced in the last three weeks.

Well said.

Well, we're not being payed to be a QB like Lucas is. He has a job to do, and he's not doing it.

Originally posted by Miafan
Well, we're not being payed to be a QB like Lucas is. He has a job to do, and he's not doing it.

That's was never my argument. Nor was it wasn't my point. The quality of Lucas' play is not the issue here.

Somebody insulted Ray Lucas....saying he was a "head case" and a crybaby. Obviously that person has never been in a position like Ray Lucas is in. And I don't believe that person cares to relate either.

Exactly Muck

Most posters could not look him in the eye and say what they post. If they knew him, were frineds with him, the tone would be totally different.

Some fans are just emotional and shoot from the hip.

Diehard

Ray should have never been with this team to begin with. He has shown nothing in PreSeason or anytime he played. I blame to organization more. They should have found a respectable #2 a long time ago. Ray cost them that game by not being able to throw a ball 15 yards. He needs to go. I hate to say it but maybe it it time for Sage Rosenfels. What do we have to lose we have lost them all already!!!!!

Typical Jet response......retarded.

Pitt, did you watch the preseason games at all??

Back
Top Bottom