Zack injury update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack injury update

Fins05:NewHope

Long Time Veteran
Reaction score
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/recap?gid=20051120005&prov=ap

In their sixth loss in seven games, the Dolphins (3-7) also lost linebacker Zach Thomas, a five-time Pro Bowl selection. He separated his right shoulder late in the first half, leaving Miami without its leading tackler. Thomas will undergo an MRI on Monday.

"We miss him when he's not there," said Saban. In addition, linebacker Junior Seau left the stadium wearing a walking boot on his left foot.

What about if Crowder moves inside and Spragan plays outside.. I think thats more likely then Pope playing.

Dolfan1000 said:
What about if Crowder moves inside and Spragan plays outside.. I think thats more likely then Pope playing.
That's what will happen.

Maynard said:
well, at least pope will see some time. we can figure out how many LBs need to be drafted/signed next year

yessir!

Dudeman said:
that'll probably put Zach out for 2 or 3 weeks

also, Seau is really turning into Eddie Moore this year
He's like 35 years old. What do u expect

Dolfan1000 said:

i think thats what was done today. it is more likely to stay that way, but if spragan stinks it up or seau gets nicked, pope will see action. he has got to get on the field this year because the LB corp likely needs two new players

It all depends on the degree of the separation and if there is any other related damage. Seeing the level of pain in his face, I would guess that he will be gone for most, if not all, of the season. I have had three shoulder separations and they can be a real pain in the a$$. Sorry.

Put Crowder at MLB -- that's where he'll be within 2 years anyway.

Back
Top Bottom