Zgonina Supports Ricky Comeback | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zgonina Supports Ricky Comeback

Nublar7 said:
First@Goal said:
I don't know if you are trying this or not, but but by signing your name like that, it could be seen as a profanity with the @ being seen as an A.

:rofl3: I thought he really meant like that. I didn't realize what his name was.

Merge this mod, I now see the article under another posters thread..thanks

Adam First said:
The term is "bark is worse than his bite"
:goof:

Hey, take it up with the writer of the article..I just posted it. :cool:

Nublar7 said:
popularwar said:
He might be, but I will give him the benifit of the doubt right now. His screen name is First@Goal, so it could just be a blind mistake.

Kudos to Nublar for being an adult about it.
If it was a "blind mistake", I would hope that he'll now remember it, and be more careful in the future.
If it was meant as an insult, he'd be well advised to not do so in the future, or he won't be welcome here very long.

While I can see all of the logic in his point of view, I disagree with the notion that it should all be water under the bridge. Or water out of the bong in this case. Once a guy quits and doesnt look back on the entire team is just a huge sign that he is a quitter. It is just a matter of time before he quits again. Do the fans want to see him quit during the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl? I would rather have a guy who is less talented who wants to be a professional over a quitter who has a world of talent.
There is alot of talk about Ricky being the starter. Ronnie Brown is going to start the first four games and after that, Ricky will be just a small role player.

Lets call a spade a pade .. Ricky is welcomed back for all the wrong reasons .. i see what saban is doing and its smart... he is trying to get what he can out of the ricky thing .weather it is playing time or draft picks .. you have to get the guy to at least say he wants to play again...lol... huge talent but not worth the risk we all knew that i think when he came from the saints...after that you have his ability to change a game .. or his mind ,sometimes you have to be a fox to get some chickens and i believe that this is just saban making the most out of a completely f u situation. Zagonia is just the messenger...he said "if he can help us win a super bowl i say bring him back" just sets teams up to think ricky is the type of guy who can reallly help a team get to the SB ..any howwwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom