Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 17 Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 17 Edition

if JC Jackson was occupied with Parker a lot today, that was worth whatever he is being paid (which isn't much).

Just my opinion.
The disappointing thing with Parker is that he seemed out of sync with Tua the last few games. I can forgive lack of overall production - as you said sometimes a receiver gets an inordinate amount of the attention and that helps the rest of the offense. But I need that guy to be running the right route at least.

The disappointing thing with Parker is that he seemed out of sync with Tua the last few games. I can forgive lack of overall production - as you said sometimes a receiver gets an inordinate amount of the attention and that helps the rest of the offense. But I need that guy to be running the right route at least.
yeah, they seemed to have a money connection earlier on.

the whole passing offense seemed to go whacky when they started targeting The Waddler 17 times a game.

Probably would give Tua a C+ or a B-
wasnt his fault his stats weren’t padded, game plan was to run the ball, he only threw 22 times and it’s just the offense they run because of the OLine. Thought Tua played a very gritty and smart game.
I don’t subscribe to that my QB has to throw 400+ yards every game just to win the game.

Thank you for the weekly write up.

As per your thoughts on Harbaugh replacing Flores. If that comes to pass, do you think he sticks with Tua? I have seen enough to want to give Tua an average line and average running game with another couple of playmakers before we consider drafting his replacement in 2023. In 2023 the new QB and Tua can battle for the starting position. Worst case scenario would be having Tua be the backup.

Thank you for the weekly write up.

As per your thoughts on Harbaugh replacing Flores. If that comes to pass, do you think he sticks with Tua? I have seen enough to want to give Tua an average line and average running game with another couple of playmakers before we consider drafting his replacement in 2023. In 2023 the new QB and Tua can battle for the starting position. Worst case scenario would be having Tua be the backup.
Tua won’t back up. Either a starring role works here or not. Personally I think he’s a starter here or somewhere else. You don’t draft someone in the 5th spot and expect him to take a backseat. If ends up a back-up down the road it’ll be for another organization

I'm not sure why Dolphins fans are so hard on Pallardy. All he did was finish 3rd in the league with 29 punts downed inside the 20. Palardy is a directional punter, not a booming punter. He was really good and a big part of our defensive success this year, along with Mack Hollins consistently downing those punts inside the 5 yard line.

Awesome writeup and thanks again for doing these. Agree with most.

Howard played a huge role in both wins over New England and had another outstanding season. Loved that the Dolphins had success in the running game.

I know it will be debated, but I think both Flores and Grier should be back. A 5-1 coaching record against Bill Bellichick is not something to be taken lightly.

The offseason should be about putting talent around Tua, with the emphasis on the offensive line.

I just want to see if Tua can get Miami into the playoffs with an average starting OL. Not a great one. Just average. And obviously some better backs. Just give the kid average. And no playoffs again then adios.
An average OL, 1 decent RB, 1 good TE, 1 WR? You are so generous with giving Tua an average OL. God bless you

I'm not sure why Dolphins fans are so hard on Pallardy. All he did was finish 3rd in the league with 29 punts downed inside the 20. Palardy is a directional punter, not a booming punter. He was really good and a big part of our defensive success this year, along with Mack Hollins consistently downing those punts inside the 5 yard line.
Good points. He actually finished with 31 punts inside the 20, good for 3rd in the NFL, and overall he was 20th in average. Palardy was great the second half of the year when he got stronger on the torn ACL. Did he struggle against Tennessee? Yep. He also was punting into the wind four times in miserable playing conditions - a driving freezing rain storm with 15-20 mph wind gusts. Damn hard conditions. People on this forum love to hate. Just the way it is.

An average OL, 1 decent RB, 1 good TE, 1 WR? You are so generous with giving Tua an average OL. God bless you
If flo want Tua come back it find w me..if he dont it find w me too..2022 is new yr..we cant get caught up in 2021.. dolphins front office know what dolphins need be done.. we 0-0 now in 2022.

Why do fans always blame the scheme on offence when it could be the players holding the scheme back?

I love how everybody on the planet earth knows that the Dolphin's oline is crap!! Of all those high picks to rectify the oline problem our problem is worse than ever. Jackson can be counted on....to give you at least one drive killing penalty each week. Davis whiffs more than the Great Bambino and has already got Tua hurt. Jackson may be salvaged with a new oline coach but Davis has to be a reserve. We all know the answer. Buy yourself a couple of tackles that are still young but have been around a few years. Try to sign 2 guys that can play at a high level and can stay healthy. Tall order? Ross has tons of money, enough already. Grier should be mandated by Ross to find FA Tackles and to draft the best RB available. I love the Duke!!!! I always wanted him to be a Dolphin. He really is a great fit for our team and he is shifty and runs very hard. But it is time to spend a 2 or 3 on a stud RB. Duke weighs about 210, maybe we should draft a guy that's a bruiser to compliment our smaller backs. It seems like Grier and Flo are the only 2 executive on earth who never address the run game because they feel it's unimportant!!! RB by committee is just fine. Only if you have Tom Brady, if you don't have Tom Brady you better have a running game or your opposition will chew you up! Football is still won in the trenches!!

Back
Top Bottom