Zo headed back to Heat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zo headed back to Heat

Hopefully he will be able to give the Heat good minutes against PF's along with playing backup C. At least Shaq will be as fresh as possible. Hes going to finish the season averaging less than 35 mpg.

This is such good news. Zo is the man!

Zo will get time at PF and Center. This is a great move for Miami, even if he is only gonna play 10-15 minutes. Not only will Zo give Shaq a rest, but he'll give Wade a rest as well. When Shaq is out of the game, Wade is usually in unless we're up big because we have no one else to rely on. Basically, when Zo comes to town we will now have a low-post presence on the floor most of the time. This is big for us. Btw- Malik Allen is back tonight.

After Zo & Woods are back in form, our 12-man rotation should be as follows:

1-DJ/Dooling
2-Wade/Butler
3-Jones/Anderson/Woods
4-Haslem/Allen
5-Shaq/Zo/Doleac

IL- Laettner, Wright, Person.

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Con said:
1-DJ/Dooling
2-Wade/Butler
3-Jones/Anderson/Woods
4-Haslem/Allen
5-Shaq/Zo

IL- Laettner, Wright, Person.

1-DJ/Dooling
2-Wade/Butler
3-Jones/Anderson/Woods
4-Haslem/Allen
5-Shaq/Zo/Doleac

Zo and Doleac can share even more minutes and Shaq will be very well rested come playoff time, and through the first round(since we will be playing a sub .500 east team).

DJ is also injured for tonights game vs the Bobcats but I think we can still pull this one out, probably move Wade over to PG for this one game.

if and when is allen coming back....i'd like to see lattner play more if he was healthy...very smart player.....

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Zo sure as hell made sure he got his money didn't he. Greedy b*stard!

It's not like Toronto didn't know this could happen if they traded for him. I don't blame Zo, it's a business and he has to look out for his family. This guy is such a class act I don't think he has a greedy bone in his body. He gives so much back to the Miami community with his charity events. He is the only decent sports star I have ever met. He has his head on right IMO.

As long as you guys understand that its not the Zo of old.
If he gives us 8pts 6 reb and a block, off the bench, I'll be happy.

I think NOW, when and if this happens, we match up perty good wth the Wallaces and the OTHER O'neal in the east.

I still think we move Doleac for help in the SF position...

1-DJ/Dooling
2-Wade/Woods
3-Jones/Butler
4-Haslem/Allen/Laettner
5-Shaq/Zo/Doleac

IL- Anderson, Wright, Person.

I agree they still should try and find some1 for Doleac/Allen/Wang. But those are all small salaries and you wont get anything quality in return.

LOL, oops...I left Doleac off the team completely! He's my 11th man, Woods my 12th, but Doleac will play more than one of the swings.

I edited it.

Ferretsquig said:
1-DJ/Dooling
2-Wade/Woods
3-Jones/Butler
4-Haslem/Allen/Laettner
5-Shaq/Zo/Doleac

IL- Anderson, Wright, Person.

I agree they still should try and find some1 for Doleac/Allen/Wang. But those are all small salaries and you wont get anything quality in return.
Laettner's hurt right now, and I'm not too sure he'd be as much of a factor with Zo in there & Allen back. I don't think it would be good to send Anderson to the IL, because he's a very, very important defender for us & every now and then he has his offensive bursts and becomes multi-dimensional.

Remember, the rumor for Donyell Marshall included Doleac & Allen or Person. I'm just posting what was in the articles..

somebody needs to be dropped if zo is added - and i dont think the heat are going to just drop wang or person for nothing - something is brewing - i luv zo - ive been a heat fan ever since rory and seikley - i was there in the stands when the heat were in the playoffs playing mj and the bulls - i still have my heat playoff clicker - xcon it seems you know a little about b-ball and you are a heat fan and thats way cool but if zo and woods get in the rotation you can forgat about d.j. manning the post - dwyane will go back to the 1 and e.j. will go back to the 2 - either way the heat is improved with zo - he is not just a physically imposing post player - but psychologically as well - and for us old school heat fans - watch out zo is back

Back
Top Bottom