What's cooking? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's cooking?

Finsational

Displaced Finatic
Club Member
Reaction score
What on your menu this weekend for the game?

I'm most likely going with the game day favorite, chicken wings our to the air fryer. Haven't decided on the season yet, maybe mango habanero.

Sadly, BBQ happens less often these days. Its too much of a hassle .

We have a halftime tradition of ordering delivery either pizza or Chinese food come halftime.

The true story, though, is I get to be an alcoholic on Sundays and I don't disappoint. When I drink, I don't get hungry until much later on.

When we do bbq we go buffet style; steak, chicken, wings, sausage, burger, hot dog, corn, veggie skewers. That's the way I roll. Im a big fan of variety which is why Doordash is reaping havoc on my credit card (CAUTION: never smoke a doobie & get on Doordash). There's always a surplus of food so the neighbors love it when they smell that smoke from my yard cuz they know they're getting a tray,

But this is all tradition crap. I get so anxious during games, I can barely eat. I'll have a taste here & there to sample the fare while its piping hot but the real eating doesn't start until the late night munchies attack.

Last edited:
I may actually do that.
Just make sure to still get your electrolytes. Three days is a nice length if you have any sort of experience fasting. Short enough not to cause any damage or become totally lethargic, but long enough to reset your eating habits, feel a heavy cortisol shock, slow down time, pierce the veil, and bring the Dolphins to victory.

Back
Top Bottom