What's cooking? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's cooking?

Just make sure to still get your electrolytes. Three days is a nice length if you have any sort of experience fasting. Short enough not to cause any damage or become totally lethargic, but long enough to reset your eating habits, feel a heavy cortisol shock, slow down time, pierce the veil, and bring the Dolphins to victory.
I usually do a teaspoon of Himalayan salt and a dash of no salt which is a potassium.

Croissants, fruit, Baileys and coffee early in the morning. Will put on the New Yorks, do some sautĆ©ed mushrooms, Bakers, steamed asparagus and make a quick Caesar once I get home from the bar down the street after our game. Dang, I better be in good condition to cook that **** when I get home. Translationā€¦..Miami better win! Otherwise, itā€™s deep dish from Chicago Connection and passed out halfway thru the night game.

Last edited:
I think I'll go with air fryer St Louis style ribs, leaning a little more spicy than sweet on both the rub and sauce, maybe on a bed of rice with a side of green beans or asparagus. I'll pretend to decide to not drink, but then I'll drink, fall asleep by early evening and wake up at 4am and fight to get back to a normal sleep schedule for the next few days.

Edit: Rinse and repeat for the next five months

I'm flying to the Northeast for a fantasy football draft on Friday night, then flying back here Sunday morning, so...probably something from Publix.

I was thinking of Rat stew, with some Pigeon pie in honor of Cook is now cooking in New York.

Allow me to recommend the African Reed Rat. They weigh up to twenty pounds, so you should be able to get up to 10 pounds of meat off one.

You will need a dog to catch them, they are too big for cats. I can recommend the Basenji, since what the native Africans use to hunt them, along with any other four-footed prey up to lions - no joke.

The only problem with using a Basenji is getting the prey away from them after a kill - they think the dead animal belongs to them - no joke.

Last edited:
Croissants, fruit, Baileys and coffee early in the morning. Will put on the New Yorks, do some sautĆ©ed mushrooms, Bakers, steamed asparagus and make a quick Caesar once I get home from the bar down the street after our game. Dang, I better be in good condition to cook that **** when I get home. Translationā€¦..Miami better win! Otherwise, itā€™s deep dish from Chicago Connection and passed out halfway thru the night game.
Druggie - LOL

I am at a campground for Septmeber, will be having internet installed tomorrow, son and fiance coming up on Friday for the weekend. Sunday will big BIG Brunch easy over eggs, hash browns , sausage and bacon. Half time Chile Cheese Nachos, night time open fire roasted pepperoni and honey mustard and spider dogs. Ofcourse Beer too LOL

Sadly, BBQ happens less often these days. Its too much of a hassle .

We have a halftime tradition of ordering delivery either pizza or Chinese food come halftime.

The true story, though, is I get to be an alcoholic on Sundays and I don't disappoint. When I drink, I don't get hungry until much later on.

When we do bbq we go buffet style; steak, chicken, wings, sausage, burger, hot dog, corn, veggie skewers. That's the way I roll. Im a big fan of variety which is why Doordash is reaping havoc on my credit card (CAUTION: never smoke a doobie & get on Doordash). There's always a surplus of food so the neighbors love it when they smell that smoke from my yard cuz they know they're getting a tray,

But this is all tradition crap. I get so anxious during games, I can barely eat. I'll have a taste here & there to sample the fare while its piping hot but the real eating doesn't start until the late night munchies attack.
I will forgive you for arguing with me on that other topic if you save me a plate of sausage, steak and a large beer šŸ¤¤

Back
Top Bottom