Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

Ryan Tannehill is still a free agent. Just come full circle and tell Tua to get lost if he wants to get paid big for not winning big.

But, but, but we have had a winning record the last two seasons.
Oh, I see the problem now.

"Lemming Alert" - "Lemming Alert"

How you became a mod is unfathomable to me.

I thought it was newsworthy. If you wanna censor it and locker it, go for it, I don't care.

When you start hurling insults from your moderator postion it makes me think this place may be on the decline anyway.

Censor all my posts, I don't give a ****.
What insult? And who said anything about censorship? If your are referring to my "journalism" query, I was not trying to be derisive. Times have changed a lot since my best days. I was truly interested in if things are taught differently today. It is certainly true of many other subjects.

We are debating the value of different types of X posts, were we not?

But, but, but we have had a winning record the last two seasons.
Oh, I see the problem now.

"Lemming Alert" - "Lemming Alert"
To be honest Ray this concern by the younger Gen about being fiscally responsible gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I'm sure you have better "eyes" than I have.
Either that or you must be getting dizzy. - LOL
Sorry to confuse you Ray with my glaring oversight in my previous post. I will put it 2x below to make up for it.

/S
/S

Well maybe I misunderstood. Where I come from K=1000. Are you from France cause they often pluralize the plural like 50 thousands..In that case all good 😂
That's not all they "pluralize".

Example - The "Can-Can".
I'm sure that is a step above the Don't-Don't. - LOL
But, but, but - what was I going to say?

Whoa whoa whoa

Just Relax Chill Out GIF

Mach isnt insulting just making a valid point about media today or what society is considering media to be....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom