Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

I have to negociate my way through the most idiotic **** when dealing with family stuff, it's unreal... But when Tua got his first offer negociating a 200M+ deal: "Yeah that sounds about right! Where do I sign?".

Good, he aint even worth 30 mil a year. Because the bungles overpayed burrow doesnt mean we have to make the same mistake and the front office knows it. They also know goff has been in several teams and performed and actually reached a superbowl. Tua is also a liability healthwise and last year was carried by the defense in critical games.
Hopefully the front office stays firm and we can draft a qb next year.

Good, he aint even worth 30 mil a year. Because the bungles overpayed burrow doesnt mean we have to make the same mistake and the front office knows it. They also know goff has been in several teams and performed and actually reached a superbowl. Tua is also a liability healthwise and last year was carried by the defense in critical games.
Who would this said QB be in your fantasy world?

Burrow has had injury issues but when he’s on the field he’s a great quarterback.

Tannehill is not a bad idea and he did win a playoff game
Much better than Mike White as a backup
The only other time Tannehill was mentioned in this thread before you was to let Tua walk.

You agree with that?

Back
Top Bottom