Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua Rejects Dolphins 1st Offer

Joe Burrow and Justin Herbert rejected the Bengals and Chargers first offer too. Difference is the media didn't report it or make a big deal out of it. It's just a normal part of negotiating.
Facts. Teams and players go back and forth several times on offers...they call it "negotiating." Alien for Tua to do it though.

IMO…

Tua fired his agent last offseason when he found out he wouldn’t get an extension like his contemporaries. Ok, so he played 17 games, led league in passing, etc. and had an outright better season than Burrow, Herbert, or Hurts.

Leaking the initial lowball offer was outright rejected, as in not even worth negotiating, shows he isn’t playing around about the extension. I expect Tua will fully hold out and not play on 5th year option if a deal doesn’t get done.

Facts. Teams and players go back and forth several times on offers...they call it "negotiating." Alien for Tua to do it though.

Isn't he missing out on voluntary OTAs? If you're confident a deal is going to get done & this is just standard operating procedure, why miss practice? Seems like a message to me.

i have a piece of tua's contract so i would like to see 10 years at 100mm per year, for 1 billion total. LFG tua! oh, didn't all you people also say the stories about him skipping part of offseason workouts was BS and clickbait, like this thread https://finheaven.com/threads/media...tas-over-contract.383549/page-2#post-9807389? and now turning around and posting stories that say the same thing about him skipping workouts and saying go tua? my god it is interminable. not to mention the 500th thread about the same thing, from the same people who say too many threads about tua and his deal. frauds. simply pathetic. there is a negotiation. that is how things work. deal with it. and it is about the team, not just tua. it is all so perverted. and maybe stop with all the new threads about the exact same thing, especially from those who like to lecture about this. yeesh.

Last edited:
Why is it Alien? Did he negotiate previously and take the first offer?
I think what he is saying is that what applies for others doesn't apply to Tua. It's normal for negotiations to go back and forth but when it comes to Tua and the media, it's like he's not allowed to negotiate.

i have a piece of tua's contract so i would like to see 10 years at 100mm per year. LFG tua! oh, didn't all you people also say the stories about him skipping part of offseason workouts was BS and clickbait, like this thread https://finheaven.com/threads/media...tas-over-contract.383549/page-2#post-9807389? and now turning around and posting stories that say the same thing about him skipping workouts and saying go tua? my god it is interminable. not to mention the 500th thread about the same thing, from the same people who say too many threads about tua and his deal. frauds. simply pathetic. there is a negotiation. that is how things work. deal with it. and maybe stop with all the new threads about the exact same thing, especially from those who like to lecture about this. yeesh.
What you bitching about since you stated half of them.

What you bitching about since you stated half of them.
no i started one of them, which is up and current, if you just scroll down a few threads, i started it over a month ago. and a bunch of people like you told me i was nuts and a troll and said all sorts of other childish things. now, obviously, that is the case. i was just being objective, and i got it right, so put that in your pipe and smoke it: https://finheaven.com/threads/are-the-dolphins-and-tua-further-apart-than-people-think.383257/

Good, he aint even worth 30 mil a year. Because the bungles overpayed burrow doesnt mean we have to make the same mistake and the front office knows it. They also know goff has been in several teams and performed and actually reached a superbowl. Tua is also a liability healthwise and last year was carried by the defense in critical games.
Hopefully the front office stays firm and we can draft a qb next year.

Is your Avatar name really mean "Dic" Doctor Prescription,
or do I need to see my optometrist - again. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom