'08-'09 Miami Heat | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08-'09 Miami Heat

Chalmers is solid. I really liked the pick when it happened. I think he and Livingston will be a fantastic combo at point.

Nice win tonight against Philly. Hopefully we can keep it up.

D-Wade started to look like himself tonight and it looks like Chalmers was the steal of the draft.

Chalmers has been a pleasant surprise. Beasley should come around and be one of the top scorers in the league once he learns how to draw contact. He has a very fluid game, but when he takes it inside he tries to avoid rather than draw the foul.

The team is still fundamentally flawed.....obviously they need that physical inside presence. Poor Haslem is going to get himself killed down there if they go with this lineup all year.

Haslem is a gamer. He's done a terrific job sitting 10-15 ft from the basket and knocking down those open jumpers and fighting inside on the defensive end. But even an undersized center like Okafor was pushing him around......he just doesn't have the size or strength to hang with the big guys.

I realize its the only option the Heat have at the moment. Blount has every tool necessary, and seemingly no inclination to put any of them to use. And once Jones gets back and the coaches figure out a rotation that works, the Heat can probably win enough with what they've got. There just won't be any competition with the Bostons and Detroits of the NBA world until they get a legit big man.

I know this is not a Blazer thread, but is there any of you who saw Roy's buzzerbeater? It was a true beauty.

Anyway Go Heat!

Good win against Philly...on to San Antonio tonight. Is it possible we could steal a win against them, seeing as how bad they struggled against Minnesota, and Ginobli still being out?

Blazers are going to be a good team. It just depends on how healthy Oden is and whether or not he can stay healthy when he comes back.

Another good match of the Heat and Dwayne Wade. Always a superb performance to beat San Antonio out.

It will probably be a good season anyway!​

When was the last time we beat SA @ SA? I don't remember...haha.

How can we beat the Spurs on the road yet have a tough time against the Knicks and Bobcats?

Great win tonight, Beasley and Wade shined!

Wow..it's been a long time then.

I remember we even got trounced there when we won the Finals in 06.

Good win guys. Wade helped my fantasy team out big time ;)

Without TP and Ginobili the **** will hit the fan. I'd be glad to finish with the worst record. Hey we've done it twice before and lookie who we got b/c of it!

Back
Top Bottom